Are Cleaner Large Busses Available To Bkk?

buzzer

Hi,

I would like to find a better bus to BKK. Perhaps someone knows of one leaving from a hotel or a way to hitch a ride on a tour bus.

I need to find a large bus with a clean toilet, as I have a bit of a medical problem.

Certainly not the 100 baht Ekkamai bus. The last and only time I took it the toilet was the filthiest I've seen in Thailand, I had to hold up the seat cover with my back while I had to try to hover without sitting due to the fact there were feces everywhere, and the door kept jiggling open to boot.

Taking a taxi is do-able - sort of. My gut doesn't give me much warning sometimes. Can't take a VIP bus because I might need to have them pull over 2 - 3 times between here and BKK, inconveniencing the other passangers.

Thanks

Buzzer

Hi,

I would like to find a better bus to BKK. Perhaps someone knows of one leaving from a hotel or a way to hitch a ride on a tour bus.

I need to find a large bus with a clean toilet, as I have a bit of a medical problem.

Certainly not the 100 baht Ekkamai bus. The last and only time I took it the toilet was the filthiest I've seen in Thailand, I had to hold up the seat cover with my back while I had to try to hover without sitting due to the fact there were feces everywhere, and the door kept jiggling open to boot.

Taking a taxi is do-able - sort of. My gut doesn't give me much warning sometimes. Can't take a VIP bus because I might need to have them pull over 2 - 3 times between here and BKK, inconveniencing the other passangers.

Thanks

Buzzer

Perhaps you should really be looking into some constipation pills....rather than an alternative bus service.

Aren't the responses to these forums wonderful :o

Matt

Maybe this guy could give you a lift:

post-7221-1128990332_thumb.jpg

If not try the bus service from Siam Bayview Hotel:

BUS TRANSFERS

Bell Service operates air-conditioned bus transfers directly from hotel to your hotel in Bangkok at Bht. 200* one-way. Pick-up times are 8.00 a.m., 12.30 p.m. and 16.30 p.m. Contact the Bell Counter at the hotel.

Beach Road, Pattaya, Cholburi 20260 Thailand Call: +66 (38) 423 871-7 Fax: +66 (38) 423 879 Email: [email protected]