Lawn Mower Maintenance On Dark Side

Thailaw

I have a Briggs and Stratton lawn mower and a string trimmer that need the oil changed and adjustment (they run, but rough). Can any one recommend a shop (preferably on the Dark Side, but anywhere in Pattaya will work) with location please that repairs/maintains small engine lawn mowing equipment? Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by Thailaw

I also have a Briggs & Stratton mower and a petrol strimmer.

I've tried a few places but not found anywhere "perfect!"

One place to avoid is the m/c repair shop near the Rendevous restaurant on Soi Siam CC.

I got my mower back in worse shape than it started out.

I've also used the mower shop just inside Pattaya Nua, between Suk. rd. and the a/c bus station.

I bought my mower from them but repairs can be a bit hit or miss.

They usually keep the machine for a week unless it's a small repair which they do at the roadside.

They repaired my strimmer outside and it has been good ever since but their service on the B & S was complete sh!te!

The last place I used probably the best so far.

Go along Soi Siam CC. as far as the lake, there is a new 7/11 opposite the left hand turn which follows the lake.

Go straight on here, under the archway and past the next turn on the right. About 100 metres on left there is a road, this repair shop is almost opposite this road, so it is on the right as you go towards Siam CC.

I think there is a bus shelter outside this repair shop. It's only a small place and he does mainly m/c's.

My mower came back working much better and the price was the cheapest I've paid.

Best of luck!

Go along Soi Siam CC. as far as the lake, there is a new 7/11 opposite the left hand turn which follows the lake.

Go straight on here, under the archway and past the next turn on the right. About 100 metres on left there is a road, this repair shop is almost opposite this road, so it is on the right as you go towards Siam CC.

I think there is a bus shelter outside this repair shop. It's only a small place and he does mainly m/c's.

My mower came back working much better and the price was the cheapest I've paid.

Best of luck!

Thanks. I think I know about where you are suggesting -- I assume that it is on the right as you go away from SSCC (since your directions are moving away from SSCC). I'll try that. The LM just needs an oild change and a tune. It runs now, but unevenly. The string trimmer is more of an issue. I''ll see what he can do with that.

Best of luck!

Thanks. I think I know about where you are suggesting -- I assume that it is on the right as you go away from SSCC (since your directions are moving away from SSCC). I'll try that. The LM just needs an oild change and a tune. It runs now, but unevenly. The string trimmer is more of an issue. I''ll see what he can do with that.

Going past the new 7/11 and under the archway is still SSCC I think as it leads to Siam CC golf course.