X Ray In Pattaya

thaibeachlovers

in the past 3 years I have had 4 x-rays done at BPH:

1. Chest X-ray to check if I had TB - X-ray cost about 600 baht

2. Finger, Toe and upper arms (3 x-rays) - to check if I have athritis - Cost 3,000 baht

If you see a doctor there, you will also need to pay Doctor visit about 600 to 800 baht. + 150 nurse fee :-)

Edited by whatchamacallit

Yes of course Govt. Hospital should be much cheaper... I took a friend to Queen Sirikit hospital in Sattahip. It's a good 45 minutes drive from Pattaya and depending on what time of the day and how busy it happens to be when you get there - it may take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to see the doctor. Also takes longer to get the result - I would advise you go there with someone who speaks Thai. I am happy to say I am in a position to pay a little more for the convenience of a local private hospital.

Government hospitals are cheaper. Chest film should be around 300 baht there.

I paid 400 baht at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, 2 years ago.

X-rays service is not really expensive here, and very updated and very convenient :)

My doctor sent me do it here, but if you ask a doctor at BPH yes they are expensive.

• 1 month later...

Hi, just to update on what happened.

Before I could make the effort to go to have the x ray in Pattaya, my wife dragged me off to the village. Today I went to Uttaradit where I went to a clinic and had an x ray and steroid injection for 600 bht.

I miss Pattaya, and the sticks are pretty boring, but the prices are way better!

Cheers.