1 Month Rental Of Studio Apartment In Asoke/Thonglor/Ekamai Area

Hi all,

Next week I will be going to Bkk and I am looking to rent for 1 month a studio apartment or room in the Asoke, Thonglor or Ekamai areas. I need to have aircon, Tv and basic furniture. I am looking to rent for just 1 month so I can look around for somewhere more permanent. and look at several options.

Budget is 10-15,000 baht a month.

Any suggestions or recommendations much appreciated.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Nick,

You can try SK Tower, which is close to the BTS at Thonglo. They charge extra for monthly rentals but its a cheap although not so pretty room. Just remember that the owners are Chinese, so anything you ask for including a tv, refrigerator, blankets, etc are not free. A tenant that my wife is helping find a new place complained that the area is dusty because of the nearby construction as well as the noise. I don't know firsthand but you can't ask for a more convenient location.

Premier Inn is also an option although its pretty old. However, lots of expats like living there and its very convenient for a short term stay. Its kind of funny but they charge extra for a room with a window. However, everything is included for that price: cable, room cleaning, new sheets(twice a week), electricity and water(tap). They also have internet which I think has an extra charge, as well as a charge for premium cable channels.

Honey Hotel also has rooms. There are rooms at Suk 22 at another place called Honey ____. Both places are not great but convenient.

Good luck!