Yingluck Dismisses Photo Of Her With Fugitive Red Shirt Arisman

webfact

A truly pathetic attempt at spin here.

The nearly apoplectic attempts to spin this picture and it's meaning, shows a high level of fear of what it can mean and to whom.

:lol:

So true. I have a good laugh at these people who try to spin it.

Let's hope that their apoplectic strokes does not kill them so they can continue to provide us with reason to laugh in the future.

As all those trying to spin it are of the red persuasion, are you telling us you're laughing at yourself? The photo clearly shows Yingluck being "handled" by Arisman. She seems happy to be so. Nothing to spin. But from the red side we have "The Democrats are evil", "it was set up", "it was photoshopped", "she couldn't avoid being so near to this very soon to be terrorist on the run", "but Tony Blair shook hands with Gaddaffi", "but, but, but...". Why the rush to discredit a plain photo? What are you all so worried about?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As i said, it is shopped as the Mandela photo was shopped.

http://www.thaivisa....ures-not-faked/

The people at "Yingluck Campaign Managment Association" already knew that.

:)

By the way,

I was the first one to note, and explain the Mandela photo was photoshopped.

There's also something very weird about someone trying to claim the photo is fake, when Yingluck herself admits it is real.

The snapshot might have caught her at a moment that made it look as if she were close to Arisman, she said

Nothing about "it never happened". Just a weak attempt at "it might... made it look like..."

Further proof that the red/PTP followers here care nothing for facts, but spout any old rubbish to try and "prove" a false point.

A truly pathetic attempt at spin here.

The nearly apoplectic attempts to spin this picture and it's meaning, shows a high level of fear of what it can mean and to whom.

So true. I have a good laugh at these people who try to spin it.

Let's hope that their apoplectic strokes does not kill them so they can continue to provide us with reason to laugh in the future.

As all those trying to spin it are of the red persuasion, are you telling us you're laughing at yourself? The photo clearly shows Yingluck being "handled" by Arisman. She seems happy to be so. Nothing to spin. But from the red side we have "The Democrats are evil", "it was set up", "it was photoshopped", "she couldn't avoid being so near to this very soon to be terrorist on the run", "but Tony Blair shook hands with Gaddaffi", "but, but, but...". Why the rush to discredit a plain photo? What are you all so worried about?

Who cares about that photo? A photo of Yingluck and Arisman, the later wearing a shirt with Burberry checks. So what?

:coffee1:

That photo is photoshopped as the photo of Thaksin with Nelson Mandela was photoshopped. That is easy to spot. Read more about the Mandela photo fake here. You can ask the *experts* if you still have doubts.

You should inform the Yingluck Campaign Managment Association and share your findings with them. Then they could start denying the photograph's credibility instead of attempting to spin the situation in which a un-photoshopped photo was taken.

Then why not use that as their response?

Saying the "photo is a fake" is infinitely better than "you're misintepreting the contact between the two."

Why spin it in another direction?

If the situation depicted in the photo never occurred, then there was no reason to attempt to rationalize it away.

Your attempted explanation simply doesn't wash, but thanks for playing anyway. I think there are some parting gifts available in the lobby.

Edited by Buchholz

Who cares about that photo? A photo of Yingluck and Arisman, the later wearing a shirt with Burberry checks. So what?

What a truly childish response. After 7 pages, in which your posts feature prominantly, you are proven wrong and resort to "I don't care. Nah nah nah".

'samurai' timestamp='1308361561' post='4496414'

That photo is photoshopped as the photo of Thaksin with Nelson Mandela was photoshopped. That is easy to spot. Read more about the Mandela photo fake here. You can ask the *experts* if you still have doubts.

You should inform the Yingluck Campaign Managment Association and share your findings with them. Then they could start denying the photograph's credibility instead of attempting to spin the situation in which a un-photoshopped photo was taken.

Then why not use that as their response?

Saying the "photo is a fake" is infinitely better than "you're misintepreting the contact between the two."

If the situation depicted in the photo never occurred, then there was no reason to attempt to rationalize it away.

Your attempted explanation simply doesn't wash, but thanks for playing anyway. I think there are some parting gifts available in the lobby.

Mostly because the original direction of spin did NOTHING.

So they try another spin and another... the red side desperation is palpable, like a spoonful of rancid butter on the tongue.

Fear has a taste, and a smell, those circling around P Yingluck over this faux pas or 'pied pas doigt' (foot put wrong) are truly squirming and the odor wafting.

A picture is worth a thousand words,

and maybe 10,000 trying to prove it doesn't mean what it shows.

Latest attempt to make this damning shot not matter is to say

'It doesn't matter...' when obviously it does and doesn't die a quiet death. Which comes across spectacularly lame footed, after so many clearly DESPERATE attempts to spin it.

Edited by animatic

By the way,

There's also something very weird about someone trying to claim the photo is fake, when Yingluck herself admits it is real.

Nothing about "it never happened". Just a weak attempt at "it might... made it look like..."

Further proof that the red/PTP followers here care nothing for facts, but spout any old rubbish to try and "prove" a false point.

roflbot3pkd.jpg

The Mandela photo wasn't a fake.

Any sane person will know that.

By the way,

roflbot3pkd.jpg

Double blind spin, I see.

You apparently know no sense of shame,

or can't even keep your tag lines in order.

Maybe you need a better IRDB.

Edited by animatic

What a truly childish response. After 7 pages, in which your posts feature prominantly, you are proven wrong and resort to "I don't care. Nah nah nah".

Proven wrong?

The only thing that is truly wrong in the photo is that Burberry shirt. That is so out of fashion.

Any other spin on it is ridiculous and truly childish.

roflbot3pkd.jpg

That's why you were telling us it was photoshopped?

Proven wrong?

The only thing that is truly wrong in the photo is that Burberry shirt. That is so out of fashion.

Any other spin on it is ridiculous and truly childish.

Look at my posts. I'm spinning nothing, just pointing out we have a photo of Yingluck being handled by Arisman. On the other hand, we have the usual group of red supporters trying to discredit the Democrats, anyone pointing out what the photo is showing, the authenticity of the photo itself, and now the shirts they are wearing in the photo. Yes, your, and your band of merry Thaksin followers, attempts at spin are truly childish. You are to be praised for your honesty in pointing this out. A rare occurrence for a red supporter.

Edited by ballpoint

roflbot3pkd.jpg

That's why you were telling us it was photoshopped?

It is called: sense of humour.

post-9891-0-04774000-1308369312_thumb.jp

Sorry, off topic, but for one moment here in this picture I imagined Abhisit and Yingluck sitting on a train opposite her brother and his wife and they've just announced their reconciliation.

Meanwhile outside on the platform appears an angry Chuwit.

Now back to the faux cowboy discussion.:jap:

Proven wrong?

The only thing that is truly wrong in the photo is that Burberry shirt.

Sammy.... Burberry doesn't make western wear.

Try Shepplers, Red Eye, Roper, Scotty, 7 Diamonds, Scully, Wrangler, etc.

Why not Boot Scoot your Boogie out here. You been done to a crisp.

Edited by animatic

Is Thaksin getting his money's worth of Amsterdamns services?

Amsterdam's website-hosted photos are getting traffic, like the photos in Post # 136 from it.

Oh you mean like this one.

http://robertamsterd...6/PouVSMark.jpg

Where an foreign owned and operated, out of country

Perception Management Public Relations force

is trying to sway the election in Thailand using imagery?

With the help of TVF members?

Phil's tagged.

Isn't that

a ) illegal under Thailands laws?

b ) against forum rules?

Edited by animatic

It is called: sense of humour.

I'd get my money back from the doctor then I were you. The implant obviously didn't work.

It's that how you get your own sense of humour? From a doctor who charged you for an implant?

Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn? I can make you a good price.

Proven wrong?

The only thing that is truly wrong in the photo is that Burberry shirt.

Sammy.... Burberry doesn't make western wear.

Try Shepplers, Red Eye, Roper, Scotty, 7 Diamonds, Scully, Wrangler, etc.

Why not Boot Scoot your Boogie out here. You been done to a crisp.

abhisitfp.jpg

Tell that Arisman, he wears a Burberry shirt. Check the checks.

I vaguely recall requesting that we slow down with the photos? Is it really necessary to post photo after photo after photo? Enough with the bandwidth wasting gamesmanship, cheers.

And is it really necessary to engage in this bickering dialogue that does nothing to add to a discussion?

You know, I think the answer to that is a resounding "No". So drop it. my patience is thin.

shopped or not, Reds are probably promoting the very speculation, afterall, any publicity counts for the air-headed lady, and better publicity than losing face in a debate with her opposition.

shopped or not, Reds are probably promoting the very speculation, afterall, any publicity counts for the air-headed lady, and better publicity than losing face in a debate with her opposition.

At least she seems to be mature enough to not call others air-heads.