webfact

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He looks a bit too familier with her.

And she seems unworried about his overtly friendly hands on her. Particularly in ' not show physical affection publicly Thailand'. If you don't want inferences to be made, explain it, don't fall silent.

size-370_250-11607-1308128005.jpg

Missing in the photo and the article commentary is any mention of Yingluck's husband or Arisaman's wife at said Pheu Thai Party cowboy party.

Photoshopped?

Nope. It's the same photo as the OP, simply magnified a minimal amount.

http://www.khanpak.com/11607-%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%94!-%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A9%E0%B8%93%E0%B9%8C-%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%8C-%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%95.html

Many of you are assuming that it was the Dems who released the photo. :blink:

My money is on Shinawatra/Phua Thai marketing machine for discretely releasing the photo and then trying to claim public sympathy for being persecuted with stupid little mud slinging games.

SOP for the Shinawatras.

Think car bombs, assassination attempts etc.

Anytime you need a public image lift - pretend to blow yourself up and blame the other guy.

Edited by RogueExpat

Many of you are assuming that it was the Dems who released the photo. :blink:

My money is on Shinawatra/Phua Thai marketing machine for discretely releasing the photo and then trying to claim public sympathy for being persecuted with stupid little mud slinging games.

SOP for the Shinawatras.

Think car bombs, assassination attempts etc.

Anytime you need a public image lift - pretend to blow yourself up and blame the other guy.

There's also no shortage of PTP'ers that pushed others, like Mingkwan, in their Party and have resisted her appointment from abroad from the very beginning.

There's a number of possibilities and for some to definitively latch onto the Democrats (when there's nothing in the thread to indicate that) as the releaser of the photo says a couple of things.

1. They don't read the thread.

2. Desperate to assign blame.

Edited by Buchholz

This thread has shown how silly farangs ( many ) really are.

This photo was released by yellow media - ASTV. It was cropped to show only Yingluck & Arisman.

There are a full load of pictures of this event. Just a simple party and it seems Yingluck was too shy to sing on stage or sth.

Of all the troubles this country is facing. We actually have a thread like this. Seriously this shouldn;'t be an issue sine the first place.

Keep spinning on it hater. See how low you can possibly go.

This photo was released by yellow media - ASTV. It was cropped to show only Yingluck & Arisman.

There are a full load of pictures of this event. Just a simple party and it seems Yingluck was too shy to sing on stage or sth.

Of all the troubles this country is facing. We actually have a thread like this. Seriously this shouldn;'t be an issue sine the first place.

30157994-01.jpg

There are over a dozen people in the shot.

Scream hater all you like too, doesn't change a thing.

Her social circle is not of the most circumspect variety.

She seems perfectly content in the company of a violent, faded pop star ,who will soon enough try to bring down the country for her brothers aims and then call for hundreds of thousands to 'Burn Bangkok'.

Edited by animatic

There are a full load of pictures of this event.

Share the "full load" with a link.

Also share the link that the release was from ASTV.

The story is being covered by sorts of media.

There are a full load of pictures of this event.

Share the "full load" with a link.

Also share the link that the release was from ASTV.

The story is being covered by sorts of media.

see my post on King and X.

There is that classic photo of Dr Martin Luther King shaking hands with Malcolm X that made them look like brothers. The one and only meeting in public. It was all staged by Malcolm X. BEWARE the camera can lie........

I don't think they were looking to dance with each other.

Anyway, we await and will know more about what was happening after SkyHigh shares his insider knowledge with the forum.

30157994-01.jpg

There are over a dozen people in the shot.

Scream hater all you like too, doesn't change a thing.

Her social circle is not of the most circumspect variety.

She seems perfectly content in the company of a violent, faded pop star ,who will soon enough try to bring down the country for her brothers aims and then call for hundreds of thousands to 'Burn Bangkok'.

..... and if the other person has a cameraman ready for the shot it makes it look like something it is not ..... Boo! Snap! Gone! We were not there so we cannot say can we?

There is that classic photo of Dr Martin Luther King shaking hands with Malcolm X that made them look like brothers. The one and only meeting in public. It was all staged by Malcolm X. BEWARE the camera can lie........

Anyway, we await and will know more about what was happening after SkyHigh shares his insider knowledge with the forum.

I concur that they were not dancing full on but the picture did try to show the statesman appeal. At the time it told a different story.

I am always wary when memorabilia from past years hits the fore as I always suspect a rat ..... Mr Clinton and that dress with the stains .....et al

Like you I await SkyHigh to produce the goods for rugged investigation

And she seems unworried about his overtly friendly hands on her. Particularly in ' not show physical affection publicly Thailand'. If you don't want inferences to be made, explain it, don't fall silent.

Missing in the photo and the article commentary is any mention of Yingluck's husband or Arisaman's wife at said Pheu Thai Party cowboy party.

have the balls to say what you are inferring, it is clear neither spouses are in the picture but what are you intimating,surely you didn't want to waste everyone's time by stating the obvious, so tell us all what you are hinting at.

despite the fact than an independent journalist has already said what was happening you choose to spout nonsense, hopefully you will have the balls to admit what you are inferring.

Do you have any pictures of yourself at parties with other peoples spouses, purely innocent?

And it wasn't that long ago that Buchholz was questioning her sexuality, but hey why let facts get in the way of a good spin

Here just from one thread, about Mingkwan funningly enough, but Buccholz doesn't normally let a simple thing like staying on topic get in the way of attacking anything remotely red or Thaksin oriented;

The thread entitled "Thaksin unlikely to back Mingkwan" http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/429079-thaksin-unlikely-to-back-mingkwan/

Buchholz: (wrt Yingluck Shinawatra) She's a bit easier on the eyes than the other Advisor to the Pheu Thai Party, Potjaman.

Buchholz (again on Yingluck Shinawatra) "At 44, I wonder why she's never been married... nor ever even been romantically linked to any man. Hmmmm..."

Here's another picture of Yingluck touching people! Yack how disgusting.

The pic below it is of course how the Dems approach physical contact thing.

PouVSMark.jpg

Of course pinewood has pictures in his massive Thaksin database to prove the below picture is wrong.

P.S who's that bloke top far left with a cute smile?

Edited by monkfish

Here's another picture of Yingluck touching people! Yack how disgusting.

The pic below it is of course how the Dems approach physical contact thing.

PouVSMark.jpg

Of course pinewood has pictures in his massive Thaksin database to prove the below picture is wrong.

P.S who's that bloke top far left with a cute smile?

Yes, excellent.

Not only true but gave me a laugh with the coffee.

Thanks.

Photoshopped?

http://www.khanpak.com/11607-%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%94!-%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A9%E0%B8%93%E0%B9%8C-%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%8C-%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%95.html

What is that for a trollish behavior to edit out and delete what i said in my comment when replying to it?

Kindergarten time?

That photo is photoshopped as the photo of Thaksin with Nelson Mandela was photoshopped. Remeber that, read more here:

:)

Is khanpak.com as source the evidence for being not shopped?

what is with this picture here?

size3702501157313080191.jpg

its also from khanpak.com

http://www.khanpak.com/11573-ขำๆ-ภาพหลุด-โปสเตอร์หนังแห่งปี....html

"This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time." :P

Buchholz: (wrt Yingluck Shinawatra) She's a bit easier on the eyes than the other Advisor to the Pheu Thai Party, Potjaman.

Buchholz (again on Yingluck Shinawatra) "At 44, I wonder why she's never been married... nor ever even been romantically linked to any man. Hmmmm..."

So you think that Yingluck is not as attractive as Potjaman? To each his own, I suppose.

The second comment reflected the dearth of information published on the relatively unknown novice up to that point. Of course, that all changed when this political virgin somehow received a political party's Number 1 Party-list position and her brother's gargantuan public relations machine kicked into gear.

We know now that she is married, although not legally, to a man that is the CEO of her sister-owned company, and that she has a son, but at the time of my comment, *you really should annotate the dates of old posts if you're going to repost them*, those things were unknown and given her age and no mention of a spouse or involvement with a significant other, I would still find that unusual.

Edited by Buchholz

Shopped.jpg

Really?? Photoshopped??? How can it be? Yingluck did not deny this pictures being actually taken ....

That photo is photoshopped as the photo of Thaksin with Nelson Mandela was photoshopped. That is easy to spot. Read more about the Mandela photo fake here. You can ask the *experts* if you still have doubts.

And neither of them were violent, but both were victims of intolerance and violence. And Malcom X didn't set it up personally, but others around him did, and only by a few minutes accidental chance.

A truly pathetic attempt at spin here.

The nearly apoplectic attempts to spin this picture and it's meaning, shows a high level of fear of what it can mean and to whom.

PS lighting and shadows all are similar, no obvious photoshop here.

But fear abounds.

Edited by animatic

Photoshopped?

What is that for a trollish behavior to edit out and delete what i said in my comment when replying to it?

You hadn't "said" anything in your post.

Your posted just a photo (and a large one at that) that implied photoshopping. I'm under no obligation to re-quote large photos posted in a trollish manner. Wise up.

A truly pathetic attempt at spin here.

The nearly apoplectic attempts to spin this picture and it's meaning, shows a high level of fear of what it can mean and to whom.

:lol:

So true. I have a good laugh at these people who try to spin it.

Let's hope that their apoplectic strokes does not kill them so they can continue to provide us with reason to laugh in the future.

Really?? Photoshopped??? How can it be? Yingluck did not deny this pictures being actually taken ....

That photo is photoshopped as the photo of Thaksin with Nelson Mandela was photoshopped. That is easy to spot. Read more about the Mandela photo fake here. You can ask the *experts* if you still have doubts.

You should inform the Yingluck Campaign Managment Association and share your findings with them. Then they could start denying the photograph's credibility instead of attempting to spin the situation in which a un-photoshopped photo was taken.

But fear abounds.

What shadows you see?

That JPG is compressed to a degree that barely more than 12 pixels are left. Impossible to exclude any photoshop work here.

absolutely right

You should inform the Yingluck Campaign Managment Association and share your findings with them. Then they could start denying the photograph's credibility instead of attempting to spin the situation in which a un-photoshopped photo was taken.

As i said, it is shopped as the Mandela photo was shopped.

The people at "Yingluck Campaign Managment Association" already knew that.

But fear abounds.

What shadows you see?

That JPG is compressed to a degree that barely more than 12 pixels are left. Impossible to exclude any photoshop work here.

If you do not see them then you are clearly no judge of the subject.

Whatever.

http://www.thaivisa....ures-not-faked/

By the way,

I was the first one to note, and explain the Mandela photo was photoshopped.

You weren't even here at the time...

at least not as Samurai.

http://www.thaivisa....ures-not-faked/

By the way,

I was the first one to note, and explain the Mandela photo was photoshopped.