Yingluck Dismisses Photo Of Her With Fugitive Red Shirt Arisman

webfact

Keep the spin coming, we need the humor here.

yes, so why have you stopped?

your claims that an innocent picture, which is not even posed, and one of the people in the picture is not even aware, that was taken 2 months before one of the people committed a few offences, and taken 2 years before one of the decided to stand for parliament are probably the most laughable in the whole thread, which takes some doing considering some of the nonsense posted by others of your ilk, well done you.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He looks a bit too familier with her.

And she seems unworried about his overtly friendly hands on her. Particularly in ' not show physical affection publicly Thailand'. If you don't want inferences to be made, explain it, don't fall silent.

size-370_250-11607-1308128005.jpg

Missing in the photo and the article commentary is any mention of Yingluck's husband or Arisaman's wife at said Pheu Thai Party cowboy party.

Edited by Buchholz

And she seems unworried about his overtly friendly hands on her. Particularly in ' not show physical affection publicly Thailand'. If you don't want inferences to be made, explain it, don't fall silent.

Missing in the photo and the article commentary is any mention of Yingluck's husband or Arisaman's wife at said Pheu Thai Party cowboy party.

have the balls to say what you are inferring, it is clear neither spouses are in the picture but what are you intimating,surely you didn't want to waste everyone's time by stating the obvious, so tell us all what you are hinting at.

despite the fact than an independent journalist has already said what was happening you choose to spout nonsense, hopefully you will have the balls to admit what you are inferring.

Do you have any pictures of yourself at parties with other peoples spouses, purely innocent?

Do you have any pictures of yourself at parties with other peoples spouses

None like the above poses.

In a few short months he will be arrested.

[Link removed]

And a year later a fugitive on terrorism charges,

for a full year at this point.

The direction of his life was quite clear at the time of the photograph.

I very much doubt he was 'in there', but he is clearly far too palsy walsy with her, and if one considers his video'd, demonstrably brutish nature, on display months BEFORE the picture, as he beat up a man 30 years his elder, he is not someone a respectable lady and possible candidate PM should be consorting with.

Edited by metisdead
Link to Bangkok Post article removed,.

I would have thought she would be happy about the photo. Arisman would have been on the PTP party list if he wasn't on the run.

While Arisaman is not on the PTP Party-list, his wife is, and quite surprisingly high up for a nominee spouse:

Pheu Thai Party-list MP roster is fugitive Red Shirt Leader Arisaman's wife, Rapiphan Pongruengrong, listed surprisingly high at # 27.

at #27, she's assured of a seat in the next Parliament.

I'm curious as to what her input is on this subject matter. As well as Yingluck's husband. It's the normal course of any developing news story to get those involved to make statements regarding it and those two are very much involved in the story. Perhaps this afternoon we'll hear.

Edited by Buchholz

Well i guess you don't make habit of going round grabbing unsuspecting women and then have some idiots use it 2 years later totally out of context to try and score some brownie points in an election in which you have fallen way behind,

Now how about my other question about what you are intimating in your other post??

I would have thought she would be happy about the photo. Arisman would have been on the PTP party list if he wasn't on the run.

While Arisaman is not on the PTP Party-list, his wife is, and quite surprisingly high up for a nominee spouse:

Pheu Thai Party-list MP roster is fugitive Red Shirt Leader Arisaman's wife, Rapiphan Pongruengrong, listed surprisingly high

at # 27.

Gotta pay off the political debt to the 'real politik' arm of the PTP somehow!

Well i guess you don't make habit of going round grabbing unsuspecting women and then have some idiots use it 2 years later totally out of context to try and score some brownie points in an election in which you have fallen way behind,

Now how about my other question about what you are intimating in your other post??

You are making statements that just aren't in the story, Random. Nothing said "unsuspecting" ... and she looks FAR from uncomfortable. The picture suggests the opposite to me. It suggests that they know each other and that they are having fun. Other people will read into it what they may, but it is obviously relevant in light of who the two people are (and his wife's position on the party-list).

Actually, I don't make it a habit of grabbing unsuspecting married women. Period.

edit to add:

for the pedantic pre-emptive, I include any and all other categories of women.

Edited by Buchholz

Pheu Thai Party-list MP roster is fugitive Red Shirt Leader Arisaman's wife, Rapiphan Pongruengrong, listed surprisingly high at # 27.

I'm curious as to what her input is on this subject matter. As well as Yingluck's husband. It's the normal course of any developing news story to get those involved to make statements regarding it and those two are very much involved in the story. Perhaps this afternoon we'll hear.

May the electorate decide.

Have you seen the latest polls? :P

Have you seen the latest polls?

Enough to know that historically, they're not the most reliable and additionally are subject to rapid and dramatic changes.

In a society where propriety is extraordinarily stressed, it could even happen due to otherwise rather innocuous events.

Enough to know that historically, they're not the most reliable and additionally are subject to rapid and dramatic changes.

In a society where propriety is extraordinarily stressed, it could even happen due to otherwise rather innocuous events.

Poll: People are put off by political blame game

As for the things people would not like to hear from the MPs during their political campaign, 38 percent said they would not want to hear candidates blaming one another. 35 percent said they wanted no lies or words without proof. 16 percent said they rejected those praising themselves, and 11 percent said they would not like to hear about past events that were irrelevant.

http://thainews.prd.go.th/en/news.php?id=255406120005

As for the things people would not like to hear from the MPs during their political campaign, 38 percent said they would not want to hear candidates blaming one another. 35 percent said they wanted no lies or words without proof. 16 percent said they rejected those praising themselves, and 11 percent said they would not like to hear about past events that were irrelevant.

http://thainews.prd....id=255406120005

The PTP don't seem to care about that, with them blaming the government for the ills of society every chance they get.

http://thainews.prd.go.th/en/news.php?id=255406120005

similarly, an article as an example of the propriety aspect... when a married man took a big hit on the popularity poll front...

lydia.jpg

Saranrat Wisutthithada or Lydia is Thaksin Shinawatra’s Mistress?

Sep-20-07 5:17am

A popular female young Thai singer, Bangkok Girl, SARANRAT Wisutthithada or better known as Lydia denied on Friday that she had any sexual relationship with former THAI Prime Minister THAKSIN SHINAWATRA, instead in the manner of former White House Intern, MONICA LEWINSKY to former US President, BILL CLINTON, she was saying that she calls him “Dad” simply because of the moral support he gives her.

http://www.zimbio.com/Prime+Minister+Thaksin+Shinawatra/articles/16/Saranrat+Wisutthithada+Lydia+Thaksin+Shinawatra

That Abhist refuses to acknowledge the illegal shutting down of the airport by the yellows while hammering the reds is a problem IMO.

Abhisit does not refuse to acknowledge the illegal shutting down of the airport. Where did you get that from? He has spoken on many occasions about those responsible needing to have their time in court, but the judicial process is notoriously slow and these things take their time - and that is the same sadly for all sides - just take a look at Thaksin's wife, still happily going about her daily business despite her jail sentence years ago.

As for hammering the reds, well considering the fact that they make up a significant number of those who are standing against him now in PTP, and considering their acts and the roles they played in burning central Bangkok and the deaths, is it really any surprise that he wants to remind the electorate of what happened and what they are capable of? I don't think it is myself.

You are making statements that just aren't in the story, Random. Nothing said "unsuspecting" ... and she looks FAR from uncomfortable. The picture suggests the opposite to me. It suggests that they know each other and that they are having fun. Other people will read into it what they may, but it is obviously relevant in light of who the two people are (and his wife's position on the party-list).

However an independent reporter from the Nation that was there says otherwise and says exactly what happened, but I guess you know best considering you were not even there :rolleyes:

However an independent reporter from the Nation that was there says otherwise and says exactly what happened, but I guess you know best considering you were not even there :rolleyes:

Nope --- It is good of you to go on record about The Nation ... but what was said was this ...

A Nation Multimedia Group reporter remembered joining a cowboy party in Nakhon Ratchasima's Khao Yai Resort two years ago and said Arisman was trying to persuade Yingluck to dance with him.

Anyone familiar with social interaction and social customs outside of the bar scene in Thailand, will be aware that the sort of touching and body language in the photo usually would suggest a level of intimacy greater than the level of intimacy were the couple Western, because whereas for Westerners is it quite normal for a man and a woman to be playful in this way without it necessarily meaning anything other than friendliness, here touching like this in public is something of a taboo, unless the couple happen to be known partners.

Anyway, whether all of this and what it implies about the relationship between the two of them is of public concern, will be for people to decide for themselves.

A Nation Multimedia Group reporter remembered joining a cowboy party in Nakhon Ratchasima's Khao Yai Resort two years ago and said Arisman was trying to persuade Yingluck to dance with him.

and your point is??

If I am in a bar and trying to persuade a woman to go home with me does that mean we are together??? If I stop a woman from falling by reaching out and grabbing her while someone takes a picture does that mean we are together??

But the main thing you supposedly educated men keep missing is that at this point he was not even wanted for any offences so quite what you hope to achieve is beyond me, surely the fact she is the sister of Thailand biggest ever criminal (if some of you are to be believed) holds more sway than her refusing to dance with a guy at a party 2 years ago, before said man had committed any offences.

If some of you can not see this (I am sure you can and I can smell the desperation as you try to spin this, and tbh it is sad to see this) then I dispair for you and your hatred will just drag you down and down and down over the next few years as you fester with hatred.

Oh Dear............. 2 consenting fully clothed adults are touching ( more accurately abutting ) in public and may even have had a dance together, 2 years ago.

WOW ground breaking.

What could it all mean ???........

The implications for the country are extreme at least ............

Anybody get anything to offer other than juvenile schoolboy imagination and innuendo ???

Truly Pathetic. ( With a capital F......) and just shows how desperate some people are to try and damage another persons character.

Really pathetic, childish and ugly

Did it not come from the Dem's newspaper, The Nation.

The Nation reported on her dismissal regarding a photo on the internet.

Do you read the articles?

News is slow, no I did not read the Democrats paper The Nation. But I did notice a lot of people are showing the video that is in the other good paper.

So you don't even bother reading the OP. That sounds very trollish.

]Well it didn't seem very interesting, so whybother. :cheesy::redcard1:

Anyone familiar with social interaction and social customs outside of the bar scene in Thailand, will be aware that the sort of touching and body language in the photo usually would suggest a level of intimacy greater than the level of intimacy were the couple Western, because whereas for Westerners is it quite normal for a man and a woman to be playful in this way without it necessarily meaning anything other than friendliness, here touching like this in public is something of a taboo, unless the couple happen to be known partners.

Anyway, whether all of this and what it implies about the relationship between the two of them is of public concern, will be for people to decide for themselves.

Are you suggesting they have a physical relationship, come on, be a man, air your concerns like a man, not hide behind innuendo, your the second person in this thread to not have the balls to openly say what you are thinking.

As for your other comments, what a load of <deleted>, if i walk up behind some hi so and grab her arms whilst trying to get her to dance and she smiles politely while declining, and at this moment someone takes a pic and publishes it 2 years later, will you be hinting at a relationship between us??

The desperation in this thread is hilarious, and the two men (??) trying to hint at relationships between the two is pathetic in the extreme.

Anyone familiar with social interaction and social customs outside of the bar scene in Thailand, will be aware that the sort of touching and body language in the photo usually would suggest a level of intimacy greater than the level of intimacy

Some incredulously demand that to be clearly and specifically spelled out in order for them to work through the haze they seem to operating in.

i find it laughable at the enthusiasm of the guests at a cowboy theme night

from this picture it looks like you just put on a checked garment and Hey Presto! your are a cowboy.......

Some might say that they were all Cowboys well before the theme night?

Are you suggesting they have a physical relationship,

I'm saying that the photos suggest they have a close relationship. How close, i have no idea. Nobody i presume, besides themselves, does.

come on, be a man, air your concerns like a man, not hide behind innuendo, your the second person in this thread to not have the balls to openly say what you are thinking.

Nothing manly about making claims for which you have no proof. I made no claim, i have no proof. Was simply looking at a photo at making some observations based on what we can see. Nothing to get hysterical about.

As for your other comments, what a load of <deleted>, if i walk up behind some hi so and grab her arms whilst trying to get her to dance and she smiles politely while declining,

Here's the point i was making. Normal Thai reaction to that situation you describe of grabbing a respectable woman would not elicit the response of a polite smile, nor indeed as in the photo, a rolling back of the head in seeming pleasure. The response rather would be a frosty one of "what are you doing touching me?- stop it". Perhaps not everyone here is that familiar with normal Thai social customs and interactions.

and your point is??

If I am in a bar and trying to persuade a woman to go home with me does that mean we are together??? If I stop a woman from falling by reaching out and grabbing her while someone takes a picture does that mean we are together??

But the main thing you supposedly educated men keep missing is that at this point he was not even wanted for any offences so quite what you hope to achieve is beyond me, surely the fact she is the sister of Thailand biggest ever criminal (if some of you are to be believed) holds more sway than her refusing to dance with a guy at a party 2 years ago, before said man had committed any offences.

If some of you can not see this (I am sure you can and I can smell the desperation as you try to spin this, and tbh it is sad to see this) then I dispair for you and your hatred will just drag you down and down and down over the next few years as you fester with hatred.

I am saying that your characterizations of that event do not match the story. "Unsuspecting woman" seems to be a tactic you have now dropped. It isn't a "bar" it was a function. She isn't a random (pun intended) person and neither is he.

As for your other comments, what a load of <deleted>, if i walk up behind some hi so and grab her arms whilst trying to get her to dance and she smiles politely while declining,

Here's the point i was making. Normal Thai reaction to that situation you describe of grabbing a respectable woman would not elicit the response of a polite smile, nor indeed as in the photo, a rolling back of the head in seeming pleasure. The response rather would be a frosty one of "what are you doing touching me?- stop it". Perhaps not everyone here is that familiar with normal Thai social customs and interactions.

That's glaringly apparent.

Edited by Buchholz

and you know she didn't think it was her husband standing behind her?? and you know she was not angry when she discovered it was not her husband?? and you are now an expert on Thais and their mentality?? a picture is a moment in time, it is a split second, it can be misconstrued quite easily by the hard of thinking>

come on, be a man and admit just what you were hinting at. and at the end of the day it matters not one jot, as has been explained many times he was not even involved in crime at that tiime so its a little sad and desperate when we have grown men casting insinuations on an innocent women, the next P<M of the country we live in.

i think that is what hurts you most, you can not get at her politically so you have to resort to gutter press tactics :lol:

what a bunch of sad individuals inhabit this forum

With respect, you seem to be hard of reading.

You keep on with this be a man nonsense and admit what you were hinting, when i have been very clear about what i think the photo hints at - and that is a close relationship. How close, i have no idea. Neither do you. Stop getting your knickers in a twist. People see a photo like this, they speculate. I dare say, if there was a photo released tomorrow with Abhisit playfully tugging at Sondhi's wife's arms on the dance floor of some Bangkok nighclub, you too might offer some speculation of your own, don't you think?