Passport Photos Opposite Dutch Embassy

rickthailand

Opposite the embassy? There is one in the department store oposite the soi leading to the embassy. They now the requirements and are ready in about 1 hour.

Believe the translation office near the embassy also does photo's, but these are not good enough for a passport (printed on photo paper by printer) but good enough for a visa.

Opposite the embassy? There is one in the department store oposite the soi leading to the embassy. They now the requirements and are ready in about 1 hour.

Believe the translation office near the embassy also does photo's, but these are not good enough for a passport (printed on photo paper by printer) but good enough for a visa.

i just got an email from the embassy saying there is a photo shop opposite the entrance to the embassy so now i am not sure anymore

rick

can you tell me the name of the department store?

rick