Newdelhi Indian Restaurnt Opened Again

uonly81

New delhi indian restaurant at ratchwithee road, started again their full menu, after one and half month closing, their cheff was went back to india, after 2 year to meet his family, now he came back....

That was nice of him, hope he picked up a few tips on good Indian food.

That's good news for me cos I have enjoyed the meals (via MOW) so far. If he improves then rock on! Horses for courses I say, or..live and let live, or...one mans meat etc,etc :D

In my opinion new Delhi does some of the best Indian food in Chiang Mai and the owner Ravi is always very polite and friendly.

That's not difficult, considering the poor quality of Indian food in Chiang Mai.....and yes the owner is polite and friendly.

No need to be a cock about it, is there. In my opinion new

Delhi does some of the best Indian food in Chiang Mai and the owner Ravi is always very polite and friendly.

Totally agree.

Best Indian food in Chiang Mai by far.

Their Raita is delishious.

No need to be a cock about it, is there. In my opinion new Delhi does some of the best Indian food in Chiang Mai and the owner Ravi is always very polite and friendly.

New Delhi shouldn't expect much more from Chiang Mai's self appointed critic of bars and restaurants. Don't worry OP, he rarely visits the establishments he trashes, he's too busy typing venom on the internet! Good to hear that chef is back, good luck with the re-opening, Hate to say we usually eat in the Royal India when in that part of town, but we'll give New Delhi a try next time we need a curry fix!!

New Delhi shouldn't expect much more from Chiang Mai's self appointed critic of bars and restaurants. Don't worry OP, he rarely visits the establishments he trashes, he's too busy typing venom on the internet! Good to hear that chef is back, good luck with the re-opening, Hate to say we usually eat in the Royal India when in that part of town, but we'll give New Delhi a try next time we need a curry fix!!

O Mr. P. another bad night at the office? But I agree you should pay them a visit and try the Chicken Masala and Chicken Tika, to die for, as they say! Lets hope not :D

JL

Edited by JohnLee