First Rubber Tapping

Hi, today it was our first day for rubber sale.

After 12 tappings we had 227kg lump and we get 17500 cash, not much but what a felinig!!!!

I think it's a good reason for a big whiskey today.

Regards

Sonny

6 days Jim, you lucky so and so. 3 weeks here, we had a dry night last night, and did our man cut? Did he heck, he was sick. :angry:

Good luck Sonny, the 1st harvest is a relief I know. ;)

Rain, rain, rain, you wait for it to start so you can start tapping and then you wait for it to stop so you can tap. Jim

Congrats..good feeling ain't it ..tax free!..

..wow... 77+ per kilo..great price ..we got 73 yesterday...they? are building a rubber processor plant about 5ks away so that should improve things I guess

how many trees? New or established?... if new then production will only improve for sure...goodonya..

david

..wow... 77+ per kilo..great price ..we got 73 yesterday...they? are building a rubber processor plant about 5ks away so that should improve things I guess

how many trees? New or established?... if new then production will only improve for sure...goodonya..

david

do not be overjoyed as yet....?

if i were you i won't rejoice at all....

do you know what would happen to your water supply....?

think again, my rubber plantation owner friend....

pls try to move to a higher ground, where underground water supply would remain uncontaminated....!

or it that your father in law who is building that toxin producing plant....? B)

david

do not be overjoyed as yet....?

if i were you i won't rejoice at all....

do you know what would happen to your water supply....?

think again, my rubber plantation owner friend....

pls try to move to a higher ground, where underground water supply would remain uncontaminated....!

or it that your father in law who is building that toxin producing plant....? B)

strange post my "friend".. guess you drive an electric vehicle hugh..

..but since you bring it up I would agree that rubber processors are rather smelly and this plant is neither to windward or leeward and is 5 k away ....and we are already living the high life on a mountainside with our own wells and the water shed is all on our land.....

lighten up eh! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi sonny ..

for easier rubber tapping

you can use capmata ethephon for more production of rubber (up to 20% more )

etercapmata.jpg

Thanks

Just going to say a little on some of theses alleged wonder applications for getting more rubber. There are snake oil salesmen out there. Some of them make claims, but as of yet I have never seen one post an independent report or have a Government agriculture deportment recommendation. I had one guy trying to sell a tree vitamin that not only increased out put, but rejuvenated old trees and made young ones grow faster. When I asked for a sample to try, after all if it is that good I would be buying. No, minimum order $1,000 US.

Personally, if a thing is good word would travel fast. If the above is for real, feel free to post a link to an independent Uni or agriculture center, that has tested the product.

Much cheaper to get a monk to bless the trees and probably just as good for upping out put. Jim

hi sonny ..

for easier rubber tapping

you can use capmata ethephon for more production of rubber (up to 20% more )

Thanks

Just going to say a little on some of theses alleged wonder applications for getting more rubber. There are snake oil salesmen out there. Some of them make claims, but as of yet I have never seen one post an independent report or have a Government agriculture deportment recommendation. I had one guy trying to sell a tree vitamin that not only increased out put, but rejuvenated old trees and made young ones grow faster. When I asked for a sample to try, after all if it is that good I would be buying. No, minimum order $1,000 US.

Personally, if a thing is good word would travel fast. If the above is for real, feel free to post a link to an independent Uni or agriculture center, that has tested the product.

Much cheaper to get a monk to bless the trees and probably just as good for upping out put. Jim

Yes u are right about this . but everyone in MALAYSIA is familiar with Ethephon , because it is widely used in malaysia for over 20 years. so nobody will give u sample on a products that have been in the market for more than 20 years ,

here is the link on MALAYSIA RUBBER BOARD

http://www.lgm.gov.my/RnD/cmu.aspx

rubberboard.jpg