Pm Abhisit Writes In Facebook: Amnesty And The 91 Deaths

webfact

"And what of the questions posed by the Red Shirt demonstrators who have been asking for justice over the 91 deaths.

I want to tell them that they are asking the wrong person."

Not me your honour! I was out of town/at a family BBQ/having my hair dyed/at the cinema .........

Maybe the same could be said of Thakin Shinawatra - to tell the truth I havent actually heard K Abhisit state that though - where as ........................................................!!

"And what of the questions posed by the Red Shirt demonstrators who have been asking for justice over the 91 deaths.

I want to tell them that they are asking the wrong person."

Not me your honour! I was out of town/at a family BBQ/having my hair dyed/at the cinema .........

Or alternatively :-

'Can't have been me, I was shopping in Paris at the time, with my family, or playing golf in the sand-pit'

'So what if I said I'd be there alongside them, when the first bullet was fired, I was only kidding ! Can't they take a joke ?'

'Red-Leaders, nah , never met them or heard of them, just a bunch of losers who keep flying-over to Dubai, demanding orders and more cash !'

'I met that Nelson Mandela once, he was well-impressed to shake hands with me, I can tell you !'

'Tony Blair & George Bush are my best mates, honest, squire !' :rolleyes:

Sexist posts have been deleted, and responses to that post. Posts using obscenities have been edited. Just because you CAN use those words doesn't always mean you should. Flames have been edited out.

It is possible to have a reasonable and civil debate without getting personal or swearing or flaming, cheers.

He was a good person. :rolleyes:

I like this article, and I think he hits on some excellent points. It is so obvious to anyone with any amount of independent thought and/or education how PTP, Ying-Luck, and Thaksin are only abusing democracy to save the family name, and they don't care who dies, who suffers, or who pays the bill. They just think they can do anything and buy anyone in this country. I wish they would lose this mentality, and act responsibly, and stop thinking rules and laws don't apply to them, because they do. If these megalomaniacs did this crap in any modern country, they would all be in jail for the rest of their lives. Luckily they can manipulate the ignorant, and lucky for them there are so many of those people here!!! Thailand will be the laughing stock of the world if PTP wins and he comes back. So much for Thai's wanting people to view their country in a good light.....it takes more than easy girls, good food and nice beaches for people to respect you.

And you obviously have much to learn regarding the point of time management as well as the meaning of the word used, "priorities."

Abhisit's time spent with the endeavors doesn't interfere with his ability to do his job and participate in debates

We know, "good only at giving big words" ...

biggrin.gif

Seem to have a problem with "big words"? Too difficult to understand? Maybe not of an intellectual level of someone befitting of running a country?