Tot Internet Down 4 You?

jaideeguy

Mine slow for few months, in San Sai,thought because of school holidays,

but kids returning to school made no difference, cannot even stream radio,

and I am supposed to have 3MBs , but it is reliable never cuts out,so thats

a plus I suppose .

kind regards Worgeordie

Mine is also worse about a month. Many times there are moments the connection is dead, just for max a few minutes. I suppose to have 2 mb but 600 - 1000kb is usual. This gives problems with watching live registrations or youtube. I complained already but will mention it again when I am at airport plaza.

Edited by Joop50

I'm with AIS and it too has been very up and down for the past few days.

You never know, maybe the internet services are being made painfully slow so as to reduce rapid communication with groups who might want to use the web to organise electoral disruptions!

Not sure if it's permitted to say such a things, and I'm sure these comments will be deleted if not, but it's just that I've just spoken to a mate in San Kamphaeng that's with yet another ISP, and he too says his service is very poor at the moment.

Aitch

Or, it could simply be the heavy rains that we've just had. Mine returned for 3 hrs, then down for 3 and now back up....but all in all TOT is much better service than the tripple b, tripple t or what eveerr they call themselves this week.

I agree with you TOT has good service. But the rain is not the course of bad inrenet streaming. (It is going on the whole month here) The suggestion from Aitch seems possible to me. Today however it's working better so far.

Edited by Joop50