Where Are The Best Places To Play Tennis

fm2002

A friend is staying with me and he would like to play some tennis. Where are the places around town to play? I checked Dusit awhile back and the courts look nice, but I would imagine access comes at a price???

I don't know where are the "best" places to play but this is a clean place to play. It is located at the picnic table icon on the map and you can see the tennis courts in the pic. As far as I know, it is free. It is a public park. Click on the satellite view for the best map details.

http://maps.google.c....011681,0.01929

There are many other tennis courts in town but I can't recall where I have seen them all.

Edited by kandahar

There are nice tennis courts at Rajabhat University, drive in through the main entrance and take your first left, they are just on the corner on your left. Ajarns and students play every day around 4.30pm and would welcome another player.

I don't know where are the "best" places to play but this is a clean place to play. It is located at the picnic table icon on the map and you can see the tennis courts in the pic. As far as I know, it is free. It is a public park. Click on the satellite view for the best map details.

http://maps.google.c....011681,0.01929

There are many other tennis courts in town but I can't recall where I have seen them all.

Next to where you guys had the potluck. Was going to try and find that yesterday, but didn't make it. Will try tomorrow. Thanks

There are nice tennis courts at Rajabhat University, drive in through the main entrance and take your first left, they are just on the corner on your left. Ajarns and students play every day around 4.30pm and would welcome another player.

Do you need to have a student id to play or can anyone show up?

Do you need to have a student id to play or can anyone show up?

No, just turn up and they'll let you play, not sure how good your friend is but there will be someone of a similar standard to play with, some are pretty good while others are just beginners.

If you play regularly there is a small monthly fee but if just once or twice then they won't ask for any $.

• 2 weeks later...