Rayong City Beaches And Condo Units

Awohalitsiktoli

If you live in Rayong City, please provide advice on the beast beaches and condo units. Are there any beaches where you cannot see the industrial zones? Is VIP condo any good? How far from VIP condo to, say, Big C? In general, what is it like living as an expat in Rayong City. I am looking for an alternative to Jomtien. Thanks.

Two storey shophouse right on the beach can be rented for 4,500 baht per month, 15 minutes from Big C.

Location, hat mae ramphueng.

Go a bit furhter inland and can rent 1 storey shophouse for 1,500 per month.

Can you speak a Scandanavian language?

Two storey shophouse right on the beach can be rented for 4,500 baht per month, 15 minutes from Big C.

Location, hat mae ramphueng.

Go a bit furhter inland and can rent 1 storey shophouse for 1,500 per month.

Can you speak a Scandanavian language?

Scandanavian? I can speak Cherokee :) I did a Google search and found the condo units listed below in the areas you suggested (and Ban Chang). If you have any information on them (good or bad), please let me know. I am looking for an alternative to Jomtien--an alternative meaning less traffic, more quiet, but still with easy access to Western food and Big C (via motorcycle). I need a quiet place overlooking the ocean. I love running up and down the beach. I do not want to look at industrial smoke stacks, which is one major concern about moving to Rayong City. I am not interested in a shop house. Again, any info. would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ban Chang:

Payoon Garden Cliff

Banchang Cliff

Rayong (May Ram Puen beach?):

Rayong Beach Condotel

New World Condotel

Victory View Condotel

VIP Condo Chain

Royal Rayong Condo

Condo Chain

PMY Beach Resort

Farther south/east (maybe near Ban Phe?):

Crystal Beach Condo

Phuphatara Condo

Seaview Condo

Antara Condo

^^^^^

Can offer no comments on condos.

Hat Mae Ramphueng, is quiet, too quiet some may say.

Most days you will have the beach to yourself, no hawkers, hookers, peddlars, ladyboys or jet ski scammers.

You will need you own transport for sure, Jomtien it isnt, although farang food can be found.

There seems to be a fair few Scandanavians down that way, most seem to spend their time knocking back the chang.

Cant comment on the quality of farang food, I only go there to eat sea food.