Insurance

Just do a net search - I'm not sure where you are located but certainly UK based insurers do Europe, Worldwide or Worldwide inc USA cover so all you need is a standard Worldwide cover rather than tailor made for Thailand. Worldwide cover basically does what it says on the tin! :o

You can get some good annual cover and some of them have a 90 day limit on any trip, but likewise some are 60 days so check the small print - might be worthwhile rather than getting a single trip deal.

As I said though - just do a net search and as long as they are regulated by the right folk according to your country then you are fine.

hi

hard to find a company that will do 62 days,but i found sainsburys do it ,and they get it from halifax ,so

i got insurance yesterday from sainsburys for 62 days cost £63.00 very good cover,

thanks for help

and if anyone else is looking try sainsburys

hi

hard to find a company that will do 62 days,but i found sainsburys do it ,and they get it from halifax ,so

i got insurance yesterday from sainsburys for 62 days cost £63.00 very good cover,

thanks for help

and if anyone else is looking try sainsburys

How Much!!!! The best place I've found for Travel Insurance is Insure and Go. (www.insureandgo.co.uk) you'll get 60 days cover for £40.