Where To Buy Ps3 Games In Bangkok?

DavidSL

Good day all,

Much as the title suggests. Went out today around Siam and had a browse around MBK and yesterday around Central Bangna, but there seems to be slim-pickings on the PS3 games front. Are there any shops which carry a large selection of games? I'm looking around for a few in particular and can't find them anywhere, most vendors seem to carry just new games and the only shops I've found that sell PS3 games have only a small selection.

Any advice appreciated, unless it's a) buy an X-Box or B) get a life and get out more! :lol:

I too would like to know where to buy a PS3. I have been tempted just to have my 360 shipped from the states just because the cost of a system here is so high but I worry about customs deciding its the perfect gift for someone. I heard Pantip also I know someone who bought one for 12k with 20 games but that is still really high.

6th floor of MBK

There is a row of about 5 shops that back onto the descending escilator.

you can buy new games, accessories, even get your console Jail broken, along with "backup" of games for THB 100 each

Another place is the IT mall opposite Siam paragon.

top floor you can get games and you can also trade in old games for credit on new ones.

usually around 60% of the new ticket price for the trade in

The game packages offered by most of the vendors just don't tickle my fancy, nor that of my girlfriend (and she uses the PS3 most often.)

I just gave up and go to Amazon to buy vouchers, then download the games we want.

I carried my PS3 here in my luggage, and I had no problem with customs.