• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Thb Valued Against Usd/Eur?!

I was planning to exchange some money to fund marriage visa extension (400k baht) and hoping to gain some extra baht by waiting after 3rd July. Now what? PTP Unofficially won, there is no government formed yet, nothing is certain until August but THB Valued around 1 percent in one weekend <deleted>?!

the answer is "landslide victory" and not "what coalition will be formed and when".

I was hoping for the same as you, but euro fall down overnight 40 satang.

despite of it, I am rushing to the bank to exchange all my money, as I think, baht will strengthen further

Edited by londonthai

I am not certain of the sentiments that the baht will continue to get stronger. Thaksin is far more clever than some of the very mediocre minds in politics recently, and he knows the impact the devaluation could have on exports. I believe he will do everything in his power to see the dollar climb to about 35, and sterling climb to about 55, or higher. Of course foreign exchange inflow will be a big factor.