When Do You Read The Forum?

astral

What time do you read the forum? Thai time  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am logged on at 07:40am (03:40 my time) and there are 150 other users also connected.

I am surprised at how many others are awake

I am having a sleepless night here.

They have just banged the Ramadan Drum to wake people to eat before sunrise.

I wondered when others read the forum

I wake up in the early hours of the morning around 10am and check my email then go through my Faves, leaving TV 'til last.

Will then check Faves and TV again mid afternoon when I'm just starting to fully wake up.

:o

I go to work in the morning... log on to TV at about 07:30am... stay tuned most of the working day... I'm only interrupted by meetings etc... and log off before knockoff time around 05:00pm.

It's not often that I log on at home, unless there's something in particular I really want to follow up on.

I log in around 6:00am (8:30am Thai Time) then pretty much just monitor the site throughout the day.

Since my office is also my home, I log off around 9:30pm (Thai Time).

Inasmuch as there is absolutely nothing else to do here (Kabul) but work, TV keeps me in touch with home.

All of the above!

I typically read during the evenings (6-12 Midnight) at home while the GF watches (crappy) Thai Television. I also like to log on in the mornings with a cup of coffee (after 9 AM) to read the overnight postings made by people in the UK and other time zones.