Contact Person Or Sho To Remove Virus

bagan68

Hello to everybody!

I have a problem in my labtop that runs Windows XP with this program(Personal Shield Pro) that has been auto-instaled and is blocking my acces to any action in the computer with the message "The file is infected Buy Personal Shield Pro to get rid of virus". I read in internet that it is a scam . Also that it is quite difficult to get rid of it. I am not an expert so if anybody can give me the contact of a person or a shop in Chiang Mai that can do it I will very thankful.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Cheers,

First thing you can do is go to the start button and select Control Panel. Locate Windows Defender and update. Run a full scan.

Failing that let me know and I should be able to assist you.

May be easier to PM me.

Edited by MrChangers

This supposedly is a free personal shield removal tool, that is of course if you have enough funcionality left on your computer to make use of it!

http://www.2-spyware...shield-pro.html

If it's the virus I'm thinking of, it won't let you access control panel or anything else and It needs an expert to get rid of it for you.

I use a guy called Suchart, I don't know how he rates among other ex pats, but he has got me out of trouble a few time.

You are welcome to his mobile number 0895563931.

I'm sure others will be along soon.

Good luck. smile.gif

if you can use your laptop at all there are many sites which will do a free online scan

alternatively try restore but mot infections delete all your restore points. not sure if xp has bit defender.

try avg

Might I suggest that you call NIK... 0891929761. He speaks English and his call out fee is 400 baht, whether it is for i minute or for one day. He will sit with you and resolve the problem until it is finished....Same cost .

I have used his services a few times and I am totally satisfied with his expertise with computers and their varying problems.

I have no business affiliation with him ....just a satisfied customer.

Best of luck.

Edited by Raindancer

Mate I juts googled it an its not that hard to remove. If youre a complete amateur I reckon it will take you about half an hour to do it.

Alternatively pm me

I agree with James save your hard earned cash and let Farangs help Farangs it is not a major deal but a pain in the bottom

That's the answer. I can attest to that. I've gotten that virus way too many times... I must surf too much! After much flailing around I discovered the Restore method. Sometimes, the virus will block you from getting into Restore. In that case, you'll need to do a safe boot. Here's how: turn off your computer. Turn it back on and while it is starting to boot up, press the F8 several times. That will bring up a boot menu. Use the arrow keys to get into Safe Mode With Networking. Get into Restore from there.

Might I suggest that you call NIK... 0891929761. He speaks English and his call out fee is 400 baht, whether it is for i minute or for one day. He will sit with you and resolve the problem until it is finished....Same cost .

I have used his services a few times and I am totally satisfied with his expertise with computers and their varying problems.

I have no business affiliation with him ....just a satisfied customer.

Best of luck.

I am the same as raindancer and would highly recommend Nik.He does home visits and is not expensive