Ladies Golfing In Chiang Mai

Pearlgirl

I probably should put this in the golfing section, but I am Chiang Mai specific and am looking for gals in Chiang Mai that would like to golf once in a while. I golf with my husband but sometimes want to just hangout with other women and haven't met any yet that golf here. PM me if you're interested.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Me and my husband are both very keen golfers. We travel to Chiang Mai every year for around 4 to 5 months. This year we arrive on Nov 9th until March 30th. We play golf 2 or 3 times per week. Last year we played mainly at Lanna because they were doing special offers every Mon, Wed and Friday and since we don't have golf membership in Thailand it can work out very expensive as the golf isn't particular cheap over there.

Where do you play golf? How often do you play?

Would love to hear from you as like you it seems to be predominately men that play golf in Thailand.

Best Wishes,

Paula

Golden canyon 700bht + 300 cart + 300tip foe caddie. Hassan lake city. About the same. Just got back from alpine and it is very nice but 2500 green fees although they tried to sell me a 10 year 2nd hand membership for 110k bht. Not bad really.

Golden canyon 700bht + 300 cart + 300tip foe caddie. Hassan lake city. About the same. Just got back from alpine and it is very nice but 2500 green fees although they tried to sell me a 10 year 2nd hand membership for 110k bht. Not bad really.

Gold Canyon is 600B cart extra. I played there today, excellent. Lanna is 500B every Mon. and Fri. Chiang Mai Social Golfers usually have a few Thai ladies along for their Monday morning club game. Avoid Gassan Lake City, the last I heard the front nine is washed out and closed and the back nine is little better. Also Chiang Mai Inthanon has Mon and Tues sport Day, 500B+ caddie and other days 1500 for 2. Don't let anyone tell you golf here is expensive! There is a separate forum for golfers and golf info.