What Is The Average Salary For Web Applications Developer In Thailand?

Please don't move this topic to 'Job wanted' section, I am not looking for a job right now.

I am web applications developer currently living in Russia. For two years I have been working as a systems administrator managing a network with 200+ computers, 5 servers running Windows and FreeBSD operating systems. Since 2006 to current moment I was working as web applications developer. I worked at the major Russian and UK, US based companies and also worked from home on company from France. I don't post all my work experience because this post is not for job searching. Currently my salary is about 80,000 Thai baht per month, it is an average salary for Web Developer in Russia. I have learned English in school and my level was Upper-Intermediate at that time, but now my level of English knowledge decreased to Pre Intermediate, so I start to study English again with native speaker two times a week. Can speak and understand English and even Thai English sometimes :) I also learn Thai language with Thai teacher three times a week.

What salary I can expect with such background in Thailand? I searched for some job offers on monster and other job related websites, most of employers are looking for Thai person with salary about 30-40k. I assume that they are looking a person with average skills for managing some website or something like that, is it correct?

ps: sorry for my mistakes in English if any exist

30-40,000 baht for a THAI National yes; but you would be able to receive the same salary (if not more plus assistance with Insurance, Housing and car) as in Russia the problem is that many Company's just do not want the Work Permit hurdles that come with NonThai workers

100,000 Baht is actually not such a high monthly salary for Professionals in Thailand, I know quite a few Thais who earn this plus bonus and they only ever seem to be networking (drinks and food meetings)

30-40,000 baht for a THAI National yes; but you would be able to receive the same salary (if not more plus assistance with Insurance, Housing and car) as in Russia the problem is that many Company's just do not want the Work Permit hurdles that come with NonThai workers

100,000 Baht is actually not such a high monthly salary for Professionals in Thailand, I know quite a few Thais who earn this plus bonus and they only ever seem to be networking (drinks and food meetings)

I have a very large number of staff. All Thai. They range from systems admin, to programmers, creative services, testers, various levels of managers.

The numbers given are about right for normal programmers or system admin staff with 5 years of experience and a good education. Some exceptional staff make more. Some less. Some senior staff get much higher compensation. But his question was pretty specific about his type of work, so the answer I gave confirmed those numbers.