Buying New (Showroom) Car Cash In Thailand

dehelle

Hello, I 'm from belgium and desire to come to live in thailand "chaiyaphum---Nong bua daeng---10mill = Nathaleu"( nathaleu=the middle of nowhere)

Who can give me advice ?!?!?

For /on the usual promotions for purchasing a new car (EWAMPLE; cash payment for a showroom model)i don't have a prefer..... but a PICK-UP is most advantageous ! VIGO-NAVARA-RANGER-MAZDA-...) ??? Purchases car in "Chaiyaphum or in Chun buri "bang lamung,...."

What are the conditions for my household goods to enter/ import to thailand , single household and some tools....

Thanks in advance for any information .

Yours sincerely

The Jean-(Noël) from Belgium (Flanders)Sorry for my poor English "MY RUSSIAN IS EVEN WORSE :bah:

PS; 50 YEARS old, single , (OK) a thai girlfriend , independent (see my

I'm their belgium rules (CLASS JUSTISIE=NOT EVERYONE IS EQUAL BEFORE THE BELGIUM LAW) white/ wealthy class board criminology !!!:ph34r:

Hi dehelle

Welcome to ThaiVisa

This is the motoring forum, so you will possibly not find good advice on bringing householdgoods, but in short, you need a non Immigrant O or B visa, to get it here tax free

as for buying a new car, car seller and your girlfriend may try to convince you to pay and buy in girfriends name. Fine if you want to give her a car

If you want to own the car, you need to visit Immigration in TH or your Embassy and have issued a "Certificate of Residence". In addition to your passport this is all needed to have car registered in your name

oh I forgot, removed your email,web,youtube as per Forum rules

• 4 months later...

To Import your personal belongings and furniture you must first come to Thailand on a Non-Immigrant O visa. Once here you can obtain a Retirement Visa as you are 50 years old or over. Then you can Import your goods and its good to have receipts to prove that these goods were used by you for a minimum of 6 months at home before you left for Thailand. This should make them Duty Free but NO guarantees as the Customs officers may still want payment. Many Import Agents or Removalists companys will tell you that you must still pay the duty, it's never easy. Good Luck.

In the first 6 months of a retirement visa you cam bring personal item to thailand with out tax

To Import your personal belongings and furniture you must first come to Thailand on a Non-Immigrant O visa. Once here you can obtain a Retirement Visa as you are 50 years old or over. Then you can Import your goods and its good to have receipts to prove that these goods were used by you for a minimum of 6 months at home before you left for Thailand. This should make them Duty Free but NO guarantees as the Customs officers may still want payment. Many Import Agents or Removalists companys will tell you that you must still pay the duty, it's never easy. Good Luck.

Where did you read that ?

because it is a myth

The only persons exempt from tax on imported personal items are Thai nationals returning from an overseas job, and then only under certain conditions, and they don't definitely don't need a retirement visa

Edited by Langsuan Man

because it is a myth

The only persons exempt from tax on imported personal items are Thai nationals returning from an overseas job, and then only under certain conditions, and they don't definitely don't need a retirement visa

People coming to Thailand to legally work have a Non-imm B and WP can import personal items tax free if done within 6 months of arriving in Thailand.

People on "retirement visa's" cannot

because it is a myth

People coming to Thailand to legally work have a Non-imm B and WP can import personal items tax free if done within 6 months of arriving in Thailand.

customs usually accept any non imm visa

one item of each kind only, like one dishwasher, one washingmachine, one TVset

because it is a myth

customs usually accept any non imm visa

one item of each kind only, like one dishwasher, one washingmachine, one TVset

That's what happened :o ???? I have more then one tool, no wonder I got charged so much :( even though they are in only one tool box I guess that doesn't count :( ..............

Edited by WarpSpeed