Chelsea In Bangkok.

jimrod

I'm based in Pattaya and it now seems likely that the person I will be going with will be based in Bangkok, so my transport situation has changed, I don't have any!!!

Firstly, can anyone tell me how to get from Pattaya to The Stadium, assume starting point is Pattaya bus station.

Or, is anyone else travelling from Pattaya either in their own transport or maybe by a rented mini bus?

I may also have a couple of spare tickets for an area which is sold out, but will not know until Wednesday, but PM me if interested. They will be face value.

Bigneilo, thanks for your advice, but a taxi is a last resort. And a taxi won't be 800bt to the airport, that is what they advertise but they will be 1000 unless you have a contact. Likewise they would look to charge you more for a diversion. I know a bus from Pattaya and a taxi from the closest place in Bangkok is the best way. I'm just not sure what the closest place is and if I need a Mor Chit bus or the Ekamai one or another one that I'm not aware of.

Bigneilo, thanks for your advice, but a taxi is a last resort. And a taxi won't be 800bt to the airport, that is what they advertise but they will be 1000 unless you have a contact. Likewise they would look to charge you more for a diversion. I know a bus from Pattaya and a taxi from the closest place in Bangkok is the best way. I'm just not sure what the closest place is and if I need a Mor Chit bus or the Ekamai one or another one that I'm not aware of.

Ekamai is closest but still some 12km away. Might be better to get the bus to the airport then the skytrain to Huamark or Ramkhamhaeng Station, both are 2 or 3 km from Rajamangala National Stadium.

Thanks Upnotover.

I haven't been to the airport since the skytrain opened, is is 'attached' to the airport or is it another shuttle service once you get there?

Either way it sound a good option. If I returned to Ekamai, from the stadium, any idea how much a taxi would be?

Still looking for people going who have transport, would be cool to have a few Chelsea fans together in a minibus.