Hotels In Bangkok

mick2012

Going to over on the 2nd feb for 4 nights 2012 looking at spending 80-100 $aust.Looking for ideas for accomadation around Sukhumvit rd,will be 2 males,wondering how many places do twin rooms find hard find places that do,any help would be great.

the problem with skuhumvit is the air from all the vehicles.I prefer riverside area.It's near the skytrain,and also the river taxi.

I prefer it too, but the OP wants Sukhumvit. Goodness knows why. :)

Close to the action?

That's why I suggested the most guest friendly hotel in Bangkok.

Edited by PattayaParent

the problem with skuhumvit is the air from all the vehicles.I prefer riverside area.It's near the skytrain,and also the river taxi.

Close to the action?

Nana City Inn...Dynasty 1 or 2. Any of the other places down Soi 4.....Woraburi has "massage girls" roaming around till the wee small hours. Nothing special about the Nana hotel mate.

Close to the action?

Nana City Inn...Dynasty 1 or 2. Any of the other places down Soi 4.....Woraburi has "massage girls" roaming around till the wee small hours. Nothing special about the Nana hotel mate.

Do you know one that's closer to Nana Plaza and doesn't charge extra for 'joiners' like Dynasty and Wooraburi?

Edited by PattayaParent

Nana Hotel

All hotels have room selections with twin or double beds.

Squalid.

I use Centre Point Sukhumvit Soi 10 That is the AtSiam website.

Centre Point Sukhumvit Soi 10 Direct.

I'll have to agree. OP wants to spend $80-100 Aus. I am guessing he knows the value and the NANA is not there. Soi 9, Soi 18, even The ambassador soi 11 is nearer the mark. I agree. Agoda. I think TV has a hotel finder also.

Do you know one that's closer to Nana Plaza and doesn't charge extra for 'joiners' like Dynasty and Wooraburi?

Nana City Inn don't charge for guests and are half the price of the Nana hotel. Not that I'm recommending them to the OP. Plenty cheap knocking shops down there....but none nearer as you say.

I recently stayed at Aspen Suites in Soi 2 Sukhumvit, got a large 1 bed - separate lounge, 2 x big TV`s - good Wi Fi, breakfast, free Tuk Tuk to Suk Rd etc etc - outstanding and can be had from about $60.00 booked in advance on Agoda, no friend fines. It was so good my brother just did 2 6 days stints there & raved about it, also right next door is the Hotel Solo, looks great also, nice rooftop pool & bar. Two rooms are good as new friends here have a habit of being sleepy - long time !

There are also all these to consider - all meet the required parameters; Eight In Soi 8 Cnr Suk Rd - Royal Ivory Soi 4 - Ibis Nana Soi 4 - Unico Express - Pinnacle Inn Soi 3 - Ever Rich Inn Suk Rd - Grande Sukhumvit Soi 4 - The Dawin Soi 4

Nana Hotel

All hotels have room selections with twin or double beds.

Squalid.

I use Centre Point Sukhumvit Soi 10 That is the AtSiam website.

Centre Point Sukhumvit Soi 10 Direct.

I'll have to agree. OP wants to spend $80-100 Aus. I am guessing he knows the value and the NANA is not there. Soi 9, Soi 18, even The ambassador soi 11 is nearer the mark. I agree. Agoda. I think TV has a hotel finder also.

$80 Aussie is 2,600 Baht, that's for a room for 2 people, so if they take a room each that's 1,300 Baht each room, exactly the price of the NANA.:jap: