I Quit My Job Today!

Wear a Canadian National Team Footie Jersey!  Perhaps not they are ranked 86th in the world.  :D

and/or a Canadian Rugby jersey as well.Don't forget the small patches for your shirts. :D

I have both and wear them proudly. :D

I do keep an All Blacks jersey handy for the 2nd round of the WC though. :o

So how are your national Hockey (Yes, ICE hockey), teams doing? Can they beat our womens' teams yet? :D

cv

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think jesse should wear his patch with pride, after all he doesn't want anyone thinkin' he's an american does he. :o

I have always presumed that that was the main reason for this fashion.

Once upon a time........ it was a safe thing to stitch an Aussie flag to your backpack thus granting instant political immunity and global invitations into open arms.

Things have changed, I must remember to unstitch it before venturing forth again into uncertain times & territories :D

Scampy!

He stole your avatar....

Jesse, pity my Dominatrix Mistress didn`t let me bait and flame you... but nonetheless I DO wish you a great trip and journey. Enjoy LOS, and kiss all those ladies like you`ll never kiss again!

Once you`ve finished with the tv.com girls there wil still be all the Thaigirls to kiss.

:D:o:D:D:D:D

Thanks Kayo!

Hey I'll bring my Sydney 2000 Olympics jersey along and my Nike Canada shirt that I use as a gym shirt!

Yeah, I am very proud to be part of this great nation even though I honestly feel it could do with improvement. Shitty politicians.

I really can't wait to get over there!

Now, does anyone want to go out for a few brews? Only three though... the first one the one in the middle and the last one :o

I'm going to be all over Thailand! Full moon parties sound fun aswell.

Edited by Canadian-Jesse

Thanks Kayo!

Hey I'll bring my Sydney 2000 Olympics jersey along and my Nike Canada shirt that I use as a gym shirt!

Yeah, I am very proud to be part of this great nation even though I honestly feel it could do with improvement. Shitty politicians.

I really can't wait to get over there!

Now, does anyone want to go out for a few brews? Only three though... the first one the one in the middle and the last one :D

I'm going to be all over Thailand! Full moon parties sound fun aswell.

Are ye there yet Jess?

:o

• 2 weeks later...

Wooo bitches!

Keepin'it real, Thailand 2005!

It's great here.

Fullmoon party was quite fun... but all it was, was everynight in Haad Rin on a larger scale.

I ######ed my foot up a little playing some footy. I proved why Canada never makes the WC. Pathetic!

Sadly, over here I don't find myself attracted to any Thai ladies because you never know if they will come with you back home and then all of a sudden ask for payment. That in itself is a major turnoff.

The foreign ladies on the other hand... yeowch! When I first got here it was all Swede's and Israeli's! Swedish girls are gorgeous. ######! Some of them have gorgeous faces but their face doesn't match the body... hah

Alright boys and girls. I hoped you enjoyed my update.

Love: Sexy Jesse

Glad to hear you're having a good time and didn't just 'love us n leave us' there Jesse :D

Your Thai/Laos/Cdn GF back home's looking better n better huh? :D

Where does the "Sexy Jesse Thailand 2005" tour go next and are there T-shirts on sale? :o

Play safe n have a good un :D

When I was 19 I certainly wasn't wasting my time telling all and sundry what I was going to do on an internet forum.....

I was out there doing it!

hel_l yeah................... :D

Sure there wasn,t to much of an internet then............ :o

:D:D

Yeah I'm in Phuket right now! Patong Beach.

Pff my ego is still massive. I have not even attempted to talk to any Thai girls. I just brush them off when they grab at me and check my pockets.

Oh I could never leave you all.

Jesse:

U got way too much attention. Put an end to your misery and more so ours, and go back home and get your job back at $25 per hour as a pipe fitter and stay in your little corner of the world. Your story is real BORING! I am sure your GF is happy you gone so she can move onto someone a helluva alot more interesting than you!

Turok, Dinosaur Hunter

When I was 19 I certainly wasn't wasting my time telling all and sundry what I was going to do on an internet forum.....

I was out there doing it!

hel_l yeah................... :D

Sure there wasn,t to much of an internet then............ :D

Pff my ego is still massive. I have not even attempted to talk to any Thai girls. I just brush them off when they grab at me and check my pockets.

TV does have a gay forum!!! :o

Jesse:

U got way too much attention.  Put an end to your misery and more so ours, and go back home and get your job back at $25 per hour as a pipe fitter and stay in your little corner of the world.  Your story is real BORING!  I am sure your GF is happy you gone so she can move onto someone a helluva alot more interesting than you!

Turok, Dinosaur Hunter

What sort of satisfaction do you get out of being like that Turok?