I Quit My Job Today!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I qut my job today! I was going to quit on the cutoff date for the pay period but going in on a Monday when it will probally be raining? Screw that! Only one less day... 8 less hours $200 less... meh no biggy.

14 days and counting till I visit the kingdom  :o

I quit, got fired, retired and my last day is next Thursday. A friend gave some of his airmiles which got me a ticket on JAL and will be in Thailand in Nov.

!st. X g/f said "mai pen rai"

2nd. X g/f said "up to you"

3rd. X g/f said "not my problem"

next (maybe) X g/f said " What about my security? I want a house."

I qut my job today! I was going to quit on the cutoff date for the pay period but going in on a Monday when it will probally be raining? Screw that! Only one less day... 8 less hours $200 less... meh no biggy.

14 days and counting till I visit the kingdom  :o

I quit, got fired, retired and my last day is next Thursday. A friend gave some of his airmiles which got me a ticket on JAL and will be in Thailand in Nov.

!st. X g/f said "mai pen rai"

2nd. X g/f said "up to you"

3rd. X g/f said "not my problem"

next (maybe) X g/f said " What about my security? I want a house."

Haha right on! I'm flying JAL aswell! I leave Nov 4th.

Houses can wait.

When Jesse gets another job he might be able to afford to turn the light on.

Hah well luckily enough I'm only 19 and live at home and my boss told me "When you come back if you need work give me a call."

But, I'll work at my dad's place of work at the pipe plant and make $25/hour instead of $20 with high rise concrete form carpentry (what I quit)

canadian jessie

8 less hours $200
hour instead of $20 with high rise concrete form carpentry (what I quit)

where i come from 8 hours at 20 = 160.

14 days and counting
:o

dont miss your flight pal. :D

I leave Nov 4th

i reckon 14 days from the 22nd brings you to nov 5th.

I qut my job today! I was going to quit on the cutoff date for the pay period but going in on a Monday when it will probally be raining? Screw that! Only one less day... 8 less hours $200 less... meh no biggy ...

Yeah, but long term I've found it's not in one's best interest to burn bridges, who knows, maybe you'll return to work, need a recommendation, etc.

If your leaving on good terms with your boss, contractor, union, whatever, that's OK.

But if someone was depending on you coming in that day that's another story.

Enjoy and goodluck in the LOS, :o

canadian jessie
8 less hours $200
hour instead of $20 with high rise concrete form carpentry (what I quit)
where i come from 8 hours at 20 = 160.
14 days and counting
:D

dont miss your flight pal. :D

I leave Nov 4th
i reckon 14 days from the 22nd brings you to nov 5th.

I love how ignorant you are purposefully mispelling my name when it's right there infront of you.

I was thinking in what I'll make at the pipe plant for 8 hours. I was doing some calculations.

The 5th hey? Well hate to tell that our time zone differences are quite different meaning I wrote that on the 21st my time :o

Gosh, people really need to think before they spew forth such filth.

Edited by Canadian-Jesse

I qut my job today! I was going to quit on the cutoff date for the pay period but going in on a Monday when it will probally be raining? Screw that! Only one less day... 8 less hours $200 less... meh no biggy ...

Yeah, but long term I've found it's not in one's best interest to burn bridges, who knows, maybe you'll return to work, need a recommendation, etc.

If your leaving on good terms with your boss, contractor, union, whatever, that's OK.

But if someone was depending on you coming in that day that's another story.

Enjoy and goodluck in the LOS, :o

Yeah so true.

I think your all rotten buggers ,leave the poor lad alone................................

Well Jessy,  I quit my job 11 years ago to come to Thailand.

It has been a wonderful  158 months of relaxation.

I hope you enjoy it here.

PS  I wrote this tomorrow

:o:D:D ....................... :D

If that was the case , we would never have the pleasure of reading your dimwitted self-rantings .

I predict you will act like an arse in Thailand and expect to hear your pubescant self-infatuated diatribe on how you were beaten to a pulp by a 7 year old Spaniel in the near future.

:D:o

If that was the case , we would never have the pleasure of reading your dimwitted self-rantings .

I predict you will act like an arse in Thailand and expect to hear your pubescant self-infatuated diatribe on how you were beaten to a pulp by a 7 year old Spaniel in the near future.

:D :D

I predict you will act like an arse in Thailand and expect  to hear your pubescant self-infatuated diatribe on how you were beaten to a pulp by a 7 year old Spaniel in the near future.

:D  :o

As offensive as it may appear, there is actually something to be taken from what chonabot says.

It would be very easy, aged 19, to let things go to your head and act like an arse in Thailand. Make sure you don't get too carried away with things and be careful to look after yourself. Some people seem to take risks, get themselves in situations, and behave in a manner that they would never do in their own country, once they get off the plane at Don Muang.

Take it easy and have a good time, mate.

I predict you will act like an arse in Thailand and expect  to hear your pubescant self-infatuated diatribe on how you were beaten to a pulp by a 7 year old Spaniel in the near future.

:D  :o

As offensive as it may appear, there is actually something to be taken from what chonabot says.

It would be very easy, aged 19, to let things go to your head and act like an arse in Thailand. Make sure you don't get too carried away with things and be careful to look after yourself. Some people seem to take risks, get themselves in situations, and behave in a manner that they would never do in their own country, once they get off the plane at Don Muang.

Take it easy and have a good time, mate.

That's what I meant to say..... :D

Nope, not a quitter. I worked my as$ off to be able to come here long term. I paid my dues

:o that's your problem pal, dues for what?

You might die tomorrow, but at least you've paid your dues.

Jesse, good luck man! These guys are just jealous that they didn't come here when they were 19.

Nope, not a quitter. I worked my as$ off to be able to come here long term. I paid my dues

:D that's your problem pal, dues for what?

Jesse, good luck man! These guys are just jealous that they didn't come here when they were 19.

Paid your dues and being 19 - vast amount of work experience certainly speaks volumes!!! :o

:D that's your problem pal, dues for what?

Paid your dues and being 19 - vast amount of work experience certainly speaks volumes!!! :o

Before you reply you should check the original posts :D as you'd find that I said I QUIT my job so I have not paid any dues. I worked after I graduated highschool then saved up a few checks.

You're all acting like I'm American or British :D I don't travel to get drunk and fight like the Brits and I don't try to force my foreign policy all over the world like the Yanks.

I'm not an arrogant ignorant whelp that's travelling to "get laid and party it up" I'm travelling to experience the unexperienced and open my eyes to the rest of the world. I live in Canada... so you could say I live in a sheltered world and I want to get to know the rest of the world. I want to go to India aswell. Open my eyes to how great I have it in Canada...