I Quit My Job Today!

good luck jesse,have a great time..im sure you will,a lad of your age will love it.i came very young for the first time a few years ago and its a different world.first thing you will notice is the laid back nature of life and the people(particulary in chiang mai)the people are fantastic and friendly.buddist country so they have so much respect and warmth towards you,you will be fighting off the women i assure you(if thats what you want,and it wont cost you).i live in england and regulary travel to land of smiles and am hooked on the place.iv done ibiza,spain,greece etc and they dont compare.why go to europe to bump into bar brawls and rowdy louts when you can go to thailand.just show respect and you will be buzzing.i cant wait to be back in dec/jan.forget the negative comments,99% would love to be in your shoes.enjoy...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all acting like I'm American or British :D I don't travel to get drunk and fight like the Brits and I don't try to force my foreign policy all over the world like the Yanks.

I'm not an arrogant ignorant whelp that's travelling to "get laid and party it up" I'm travelling to experience the unexperienced and open my eyes to the rest of the world. I live in Canada... so you could say I live in a sheltered world and I want to get to know the rest of the world. I want to go to India aswell. Open my eyes to how great I have it in Canada...

Wrong move there Jesse. Don't generalize the British and Americans or anyone for that matter. A few posters haven't been particularly kind to you but why come up with such a comment like this? In my opinion it just shows the imaturity of a nineteen year old using words he didn't think about.

Think before you post in future :D

... And prepare for many flames, you can dish out the dirt lets see how you respond to people giving you the dirt. Not with imature posts I hope Jesse.

:o

Jesse,    a lot of us here are are Brit or Aussie and we enjoy taking the piss out of one another. It's nothing personal just our sense of humour.

I'm a Brit and could not agree with you more about the behaviour of a lot of my fellow countrymen when abroad.

My Brit friend from work was the one that told me "English travel to get drunk and fight" hah :D

I love joking around as much as anyone... when the time's right and when it's actually sarcasm or such, you guys need to work on conveying your humour over the net or just give it up :o

Dues - Ha! I've been taught to respect others and their ways of life so I'll stick to my gameplan.

Sir Burr - I don't look forward to the feeling either... at least it'll be university and not work! I've come to love school over the work I was doing.

good luck jesse,have a great time..im sure you will,a lad of your age will love it.i came very young for the first time a few years ago and its a different world.first thing you will notice is the laid back nature of life and the people(particulary in chiang mai)the people are fantastic and friendly.buddist country so they have so much respect and warmth towards you,you will be fighting off the women i assure you(if thats what you want,and it wont cost you).i live in england and regulary travel to land of smiles and am hooked on the place.iv done ibiza,spain,greece etc and they dont compare.why go to europe to bump into bar brawls and rowdy louts when you can go to thailand.just show respect and you will be buzzing.i cant wait to be back in dec/jan.forget the negative comments,99% would love to be in your shoes.enjoy...

Yaaa I'm gonna check out Chang Mai some family friends live up there :D

Hah I'm already fighting off the ladies :D:o lol

Thanks for the positive comment! I can't wait to leave only thing I'll be missing back here is my 25 year old Thai/Laos lady but as she told me "what happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand"! Btw who are those gorgeous ladies in your pic?

Thanks a lot Harry.

canadian jessie
8 less hours $200
hour instead of $20 with high rise concrete form carpentry (what I quit)
where i come from 8 hours at 20 = 160.
14 days and counting
:D

dont miss your flight pal. :D

I leave Nov 4th
i reckon 14 days from the 22nd brings you to nov 5th.

I love how ignorant you are purposefully mispelling my name when it's right there infront of you.

I was thinking in what I'll make at the pipe plant for 8 hours. I was doing some calculations.

The 5th hey? Well hate to tell that our time zone differences are quite different meaning I wrote that on the 21st my time :o

Gosh, people really need to think before they spew forth such filth.

For one who does not spell 'probably' correctly, you were very well paid! And yes, 8 x 20 = 160, not 200!

canadian jessie
8 less hours $200
hour instead of $20 with high rise concrete form carpentry (what I quit)
where i come from 8 hours at 20 = 160.
14 days and counting

dont miss your flight pal. :D

I leave Nov 4th
i reckon 14 days from the 22nd brings you to nov 5th.

I love how ignorant you are purposefully mispelling my name when it's right there infront of you.

I was thinking in what I'll make at the pipe plant for 8 hours. I was doing some calculations.

The 5th hey? Well hate to tell that our time zone differences are quite different meaning I wrote that on the 21st my time :o

Gosh, people really need to think before they spew forth such filth.

For one who does not spell 'probably' correctly, you were very well paid! And yes, 8 x 20 = 160, not 200!

Don't need to spell much with high rise construction :D I'll say it again... read the whole thread before replying. I was writing some stuff down and going over pay stubs when I wrote that and the 200 = what I'll make if I want to work with my dad when I get back.

All y'all fools can blow me 'cause I'm the free one :D

All y'all fools can blow me
mind you dont get trampled in the rush.
Yaaa I'm gonna check out Chang Mai

i hear they are all holding their breath with excitement up there in chiang mai , waiting for the arrival of high rise harry from hicksville.

Edited by taxexile

All y'all fools

Erm, Jesse, you sure y'all Canadian n all? :D

Shouldn't have quit your job, sounds like you're a few loonies short of a safe landing... also, methinks you're going to discover just how 'free' Thailand is :D

PS, pls avoid any further slagging off of other Nationalities or I'll have no choice but to report you to the department of un-Canadianlike activities. Now, go to your room and think about what you've done :o:D

When I was 19 I certainly wasn't wasting my time telling all and sundry what I was going to do on an internet forum.....

Had they invented computers then, Chon :o:D

Cheeky Get! I had a nice Vic20 back then......... :D

Was that the one that needed a room the size of a Barn to house it :D

When I was 19 I certainly wasn't wasting my time telling all and sundry what I was going to do on an internet forum.....

keyboard attached to the tele :D Chons - don't leave out the lovely tape drive. :D

keyboard attached to the tele :D Chons - don't leave out the lovely tape drive. :D

Chons original portable laptop :D

post-19542-1130323564_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrbojangles

Wow that looks like an old IBM MVS M/frame....dribble dribble............. :D

Wow that looks like an old IBM MVS M/frame....dribble dribble............. :D

referring to the topic in question for a brief moment if I may gentlemen?

I SOOOOOOO want to respond to this kid, but one of our fellow tv-commers won´t let me.

Why? ye may wonder....

The truthful answer is I really really really want to slag....