So Any Pubs Open Today Or What?

WebBangkok

I have to take a client out today for drinks, but just realised that no alcohol is to be sold today which makes it a little difficult.

I guess I can take him to Mcdonalds or starbucks instead :(

But will Khaosan rd be closed too? Anyone know any bars that will still be open today?

beer is flowing out in the country just outside Pattaya, whiskey and beer being served in the thai bars, guys sat outside drinking outside the mom and pop stores. ban only applies to farang bars

beer is flowing out in the country just outside Pattaya, whiskey and beer being served in the thai bars, guys sat outside drinking outside the mom and pop stores. ban only applies to farang bars

The ban only apply to the Non-Buddhists?

lol

Jamesons is open today for the AFL and some footie friendlies... They are serving as normal as covered by the hotel licence.. Happy days

Where did you hear that?

Definitely not open today!!

Yes it is I'm there now!!! I'm talking the one in Bangkok

Edited by mightyharriss

Jamesons is open today for the AFL and some footie friendlies... They are serving as normal as covered by the hotel licence.. Happy days

Where did you hear that?

Definitely not open today!!

Yes it is I'm there now!!! I'm talking the one in Bangkok

OK thanks

Apparently hotels were allowed to sell booze, so The Landmark Hotel was happily displaying beer bottles on the tables on the outside terrace but just around the corner at a famous beer bar connected to an infamous hotel they were serving beer in glasses placed inside the bottle condom so you couldn't see the contents. It was obvious by the fact that it was packed that they were selling booze though.

Same again today in Bangkok and Pattaya until midnight, although a few places might risk opening after 6pm.

pattaya is open for biz .

Someone else who has got no idea what is going on. It may be open for business, but not the booze business

what gives you the right to be so didainfull?

i notice you didnt offer any relevant input on topic title though.

im in pattaya and posted factual evidence on the first two pubs i saw open serving alcohol,with plenty others visibly open on same soi and off-street.

delusional keyboard warriors with nothing to add are a prevailing problem on this forum currently, including from your handle,even alledged experts !