Food Costs: Fruits And Veggies

pbrane

Hi you expatz:

As a person from the USA contemplating doing the early retirement thing and moving to Thailand, I'd be interested in hearing about how much food costs in the markets (or wherever decent quality, fresh veggies etc are found)..? Any examples of a few common fruits and veggies would be great!

thankZ!

-m

Hi you expatz:

As a person from the USA contemplating doing the early retirement thing and moving to Thailand, I'd be interested in hearing about how much food costs in the markets (or wherever decent quality, fresh veggies etc are found)..? Any examples of a few common fruits and veggies would be great!

thankZ!

-m

Where are you planning on settling down mate?

Hi you expatz:

thankZ!

-m

Where are you planning on settling down mate?

Good question.. Studying the question from afar, I'm thinking a beach area: Pattaya? Hua Hin? Krabi? But I won't know 'til I get there. Not really into the "nightlife" of Pattaya, but from what I can glean from the internet, real estate and rentals seem more numerous and maybe cheaper than some of the other places (maybe overbuilt?). But then I might move between somewhere in the north Udon(?) and a beach area.......

Thanks,

-m