Condo Rental

I want to rent a condo in Bangkok for just 1 month in December with 2 bedrooms and a swimming pool for say 10k to 20k does anybody know where i can do this also has to be in decent area to bts and mrt.

If anybody can help and give me details where to find places.

I would really appreciate it.

Cheers

Paul

Paul,

That's a tough ask since most service apartments ask a lot for a 1 bedroom. You might check the thaivisa history since I do remember someone posting about a reasonably priced 2 bed apartment. You can also check with SM Grande, Starry Place and VP Tower. They all have fairly reasonable short term rentals. My wife is an agent but most condo owners in the central areas will not do less than a 6 month contract. In outlying areas, you might find something. Good thing is that you are looking far ahead of time, unlike most people. Anyhow PM me if you need help later. I'm going back home for a week or so and will not have great internet access for that time.

Randy

cheers mauiguy,

thought as much as only for 1 month prob impossible.

How about 2 months any idea on that ? condo or house but will still be only staying 1 month and occ for the 2 month.

Me and the family have a house out in Ratchaburi i need Bkk for a month in December. I HATE TRAVELLING.

I would prob go to 30 to 35k a month if know of anything

Cheers

Paul

Edited by bankha

Hey Paul,

My wife has 1 bedroom rentals in Bangna available but closer to the main part of Sukhumvit is quite difficult. A 2 bedroom is even harder to find. You could check Boss Towers, although I've heard mixed reviews about that place. I'm partial to Starry Place, so if you are coming in and out of Bangkok for quick trips, that might work well. Its located in Soi Rangnam towards the end of the soi opposite from the Century Shopping Center (attached directly to BTS Victory Monument). You can also check VP Mansion which is closer to the BTS station but shows its age. However lots of expats like hanging out there. Both can be easily found on the web. Starry Place has its own website by the same name. There are a couple places at or near Suk 22 (Admiral ---- and Bally's), although they'd be pricey for a 2 bedroom.

Finally prices don't include electricity (and water), which can be expensive in an apartment. Also remember to hang on to and make copies of your receipts for the deposit (very important). Trying to get your deposit without receipts is impossible in these places.

Check with me later. I'm cruisin' in Hawaii and thinking about condos gives me a headache...

cheers mauiguy,

thought as much as only for 1 month prob impossible.

How about 2 months any idea on that ? condo or house but will still be only staying 1 month and occ for the 2 month.

Me and the family have a house out in Ratchaburi i need Bkk for a month in December. I HATE TRAVELLING.

I would prob go to 30 to 35k a month if know of anything

Cheers

Paul

Dear Sir

I have got a condo in the 1st floor which far from BTS ( start in Aug 2011 ) 10 mins walk , located at Sukhumvit 105 , 2 bedroom, 2 working air-conditions, one in the livingroom and one in the main bedroom. Furnished with kitchen equipment.

Rent price : 20,000 baht ( excluding electricity and water )

Please see pictures in attached file and if you need further information , please let me know .

Thank you.

Jane +66861402552

post-113945-0-20410500-1311694709_thumb.

post-113945-0-56579200-1311694715_thumb.

post-113945-0-61290900-1311694721_thumb.

post-113945-0-06940100-1311694727_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a new condo for rent. Sukhumvit 65. Near Ekamai BTS. One bedroom . Separate lounge and separate kitchen etc...

Fully furnished. Pool gym etc.

Price 15,000 baht per month plus electric and water.

Can rent for one month if you put down a deposit.

Just pm me if you want more details.