Mister Minit In Chiang Mai?

Orita

If they are new, can't you just return them? :rolleyes:

Ordered them from the US and sending them back is not a real option.

They are nice boots and I like them, but if I could stretch them a little,

they would be perfect.

There are two shoe repair guys in the small Soi`s directly in behind Worowot Market - city side, I have used them on a number of occasions for 100% success, fast & cheap

Can you be more specific for the directionally challenged like me? Lots of little sois behind the market. Edited by Sojourner

• 3 months later...

Would like to know more info on where exactly also, if possible.

Also noticed on an old thread (2009) a couple of recommendations for one guy on RatchiangSaen Road. Anyone know if hes still about/any good?

Pattana Sin

18/1 Ratchiangsaen Road.

Southside of the moat, (slightly) diagonally opposite Pratu Chiang Mai.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll give those places a shot next guys.

FYI, i gave the guy on RatchiangSaen Road a try. Personally i thought he made a hash job of 3 pairs of shoes. 2 pairs still unwearable (more so now, because of the mess he made with glue and scratching up the heels), and one pair (boots) that i asked to have stretched (and was specific in where the problem was) was not stretched correctly at all and the boots came back uncared for. Just my opinion though. Price quoted when i took the shoes in was 150 baht but he changed to 200 on the day of collection. Mega-cheap, but not value for money as nothing came back as requested and particularly in the case of the shoes, came back worse.

I noticed a proper shoe repair shop in Airport Plaza. If you park in the multi-level parking complex and enter there in the back, it's right there as you enter. I just don't recall which level it's on but it should not be difficult to find. I noticed some well heeled, business-class people picking up/dropping off expensive shoes. I'm quite sure I saw the stretching machine. Much better equipped than the people who work on the sidewalks.

Edited by elektrified

I'll give those places a shot next guys.

FYI, i gave the guy on RatchiangSaen Road a try. Personally i thought he made a hash job of 3 pairs of shoes. 2 pairs still unwearable (more so now, because of the mess he made with glue and scratching up the heels), and one pair (boots) that i asked to have stretched (and was specific in where the problem was) was not stretched correctly at all and the boots came back uncared for. Just my opinion though. Price quoted when i took the shoes in was 150 baht but he changed to 200 on the day of collection. Mega-cheap, but not value for money as nothing came back as requested and particularly in the case of the shoes, came back worse.

Next time do one pair first and see how it turns out.