Nexus S / Desire Hd / Galaxy S

Ta22

ok i am looking at 3 Phone .

I am looking to buy one the the phone but is really stuck with making a choice .

the more i know the more i jump between the brand .

OK here what i know .. more or less Andriod isthe CHoice .

the 3 phone is

NEXUS S

HTC DESIRE HD

galaxy S

what or little info i find is if there update or after sale support .

as i know only the NExus S is on 2.3.3 andriod .

but the galaxy and desire HD is on 2.2

i wonder if it up to date .

i do have a price range of about 500 USD .

which phone would you get .

Where do you live?

Which network service provider(s) do you plan to use?

Do you require 3G?

Where are you planning on buying the phone?

What are your top 5 requirements?

Without a lot more detail I'd recommend

1.) Samsung Captivate

2.) Samsung Galaxy S

3.) Nexus S

4.) HTC Desire HD

I am looking at one of these also. My 6 week old daughter is making me feel a little guilty about spending Bt 18,900 on the Galaxy S2 :)

I looked at the Nexus, but was put off a little as it doesn't have a memory card slot, so you're limited to the 16GB memory. I use it to listen to music, so the more memory the better.

For some reason I don't like the Desire HD.

Has anyone checked out the LG Optimus Black? The Nova screen is supposedly at least as good as the AMOLED, but none of the shops I looked in had a working display model. Specs seem on par with the Galaxy S and its only Bt 13,900.

I was just browsing around in Tukcom today. Plenty of Samsungs for sale, different versions, but only saw a handful of HTC phones. I think Samsung is leading the pack these days.

Samsung SGS2 offered at 18,500 first price.

They also showed me a fake Samsung Galaxy 1. At a glimpse it looked 100% like the original, but when you see the software you immediately see it's a knockoff, it has icons and a touch screen and stuff but nothing to do with Android. Price 2,900 baht.

I was just browsing around in Tukcom today. Plenty of Samsungs for sale, different versions, but only saw a handful of HTC phones. I think Samsung is leading the pack these days.

Samsung SGS2 offered at 18,500 first price.

They also showed me a fake Samsung Galaxy 1. At a glimpse it looked 100% like the original, but when you see the software you immediately see it's a knockoff, it has icons and a touch screen and stuff but nothing to do with Android. Price 2,900 baht.

I think those are meant to be worn as necklaces, like jewelry, and don't really have any phone parts in them.

I really like my Desire HD. With my old eyes, the big screen is a plus. Rooted and running an Android 2.3.3 custom ROM from LeeDroid. Over-clocked to 1651MHz. It is totally stable.

I don't like the memory limitations of the Nexus S.