Where To Buy Discounted Seiko Watch

pokerkid

Do you really mean Seiko? Aren't most Seiko watches sold for under $150? I suggest doing some internet searches for the model(s) you are looking for, see what they can be got for and then go into a store selling Seiko and ask for the appropriate discount.

I would become very familiar with the specific model(s) you are looking for, then start to look around in larger, reputable, long-standing shops in shopping malls to become familiar with local pricing. Then set a target watch and price and be ready to pounce when your target(s) are met. Also keep an eye for smaller counter shops. And shop towards the end of the month. but before the last Friday. Gross revenue is sometimes more important than gross margin. I think Seiko is an excellent combination of value and quality, although I've never owned one.

I ended up buying a Women's Seiko (SWZ054), as a college graduation present for a niece here, in the U.S. via Amazon. I go back every ~ 2 months so easy for me to bring back. We were in no hurry, and able to track several different models.

Edited by lomatopo