Could Not Connect With Thai Visa For Two Days.

Ulysses G.

A buddy of mine has frequently complained that he can not access Thai Visa even though he does not have any problem with other web sites. I was wondering what he was doing wrong until I started getting, "Ooops, this page appears to be broken" notices every time that I would try to connect with TV for the last couple of days. Anyone else in CM having this problem?

I had this for three days. Using my mobile & GMail via Dtac I contacted Thaivisa & had a very quick & rapid response from Linda. I followed her suggestion to switch off my modem for 5 minutes & then reconnect. It worked jap.gif. She suggests that if the problem recurs I repeat this exercise.

I've had this problem off/on with 3BB for a few days now. I do a soft reset of the modem/router to get a new IP and it's ok until next time it happens. Several reports of this issue with both 3BB and TOT nation wide.

It is happening on and off again this morning, but now it pretty much all Internet addresses - not just Thai Visa. Yes, I have 3BB. :annoyed:

Oops! This page appears broken. DNS Error - Server cannot be found.
Edited by Ulysses G.

It is happening on and off again this morning, but now it pretty much all Internet addresses - not just Thai Visa. Yes, I have 3BB. :annoyed:

I have 3BB in Sansai and its working fine this morning with TV but did not have TV for 3 days

I have 3BB in Sansai and its working fine this morning with TV but did not have TV for 3 days

I do not have 3BB any longer i have TOT but i am also in Sansai.

I saw about 5 3bb service vans all congregated near a pole next to Tesco Lotus Express Sansai on Monday i think it was. They were all working very hard to fix something so perhaps they have sorted it.

I do not have 3BB any longer i have TOT but i am also in Sansai.

I saw about 5 3bb service vans all congregated near a pole next to Tesco Lotus Express Sansai on Monday i think it was. They were all working very hard to fix something so perhaps they have sorted it.

propaly a tv member up there trying to get his fix after being down for 3 days.lol

Why primarily Thaivisa and not so much with other sites? What does TV have or not have compared to the other sites?

Just curious. :)

We are using CDN (Content Delivery Network) of similar style as Google, as we are load balancing our traffic in several data centers around the globe).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_delivery_network

If an (Thai) ISP screws it up and revert to old cached data in routing and/or DNS, we are affected as most big sites.

I couldn't access TV for about 24 hours. I emailed [email protected] and got a response in less than an hour. Was told to turn the router off for 5 minutes. Worked like a charm. But I'm still having problems with other websites. When I try to navigate on other websites I keep getting this annoying little window asking me if I want to save a .php file of some sort. I have to hit cancel like 3 tines to get it to go away and move to the next page. Anyone else having this problem?

Why primarily Thaivisa and not so much with other sites? What does TV have or not have compared to the other sites?

Just curious. :)

We are using CDN (Content Delivery Network) of similar style as Google, as we are load balancing our traffic in several data centers around the globe).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_delivery_network

If an (Thai) ISP screws it up and revert to old cached data in routing and/or DNS, we are affected as most big sites.

Ah, thank you for your answer. Clear now. :)