Billion Beer Bar

paulnuek

Well Billion I don't know. Thought as Fox knows everything I'm sure he can comment if his mange isn't playing up too much.

Cheers I do know. Its a no hostess basic open bar run by a Welshman called Colin and a very hairy American who'se name I don't know because he never speaks but spends 8+ hours a day playing Sim City or some other nonsense on his computer.

OK if you fancy a break from the madness and handy for the nearby nightlife if you are of my persuasion :D but otherwise unremarkable.

They occasionally win the Sunday quiz because I occasionally play for them and I know all the answers to every question because I am very smart and not an alchoholic like the rest of the team. :o

If your in the area avoid Mistys because the owner is an annoying Scouse moron who thinks punters can't see threw his free drink scam.

When you get to Pattaya head straight for Soi 6. You frankly need nothing else...

Well Billion I don't know.Β  Thought as Fox knows everything I'm sure he can comment if his mange isn't playing up too much.

Cheers I do know.Β  Its a no hostess basic open bar run by a Welshman called Colin and a very hairy American who'se name I don't know because he never speaks but spends 8+ hours a day playing Sim City or some other nonsense on his computer.

OK if you fancy a break from the madness and handy for the nearby nightlife if you are of my persuasionΒ  :D but otherwiseΒ  unremarkable.

They occasionally win the Sunday quiz because I occasionally play for them and I know all the answers to every question because I am very smart and not an alchoholic like the rest of the team.Β  :o

If your in the area avoid Mistys because the owner is an annoying Scouse moron who thinks punters can't see threw his free drink scam.

When you get to Pattaya head straight for Soi 6.Β  You frankly need nothing else...

I know the Billion , it's been there longer than even the Cheers bar ( 20 years plus)

It's on the left hand side of Soi Pattayaland 1 next to the Blue Light Bar.

It's a short time bar ( loom upstairs )

The first of it's kind in Pattaya , now there are many of them.

I used to frequent it in the late 80's , before the Gayness reared its limp head in that area :o

Edited by chonabot

Well Billion I don't know.Β  Thought as Fox knows everything I'm sure he can comment if his mange isn't playing up too much.

Cheers I do know.Β  Its a no hostess basic open bar run by a Welshman called Colin and a very hairy American who'se name I don't know because he never speaks but spends 8+ hours a day playing Sim City or some other nonsense on his computer.

OK if you fancy a break from the madness and handy for the nearby nightlife if you are of my persuasionΒ  :D but otherwiseΒ  unremarkable.

They occasionally win the Sunday quiz because I occasionally play for them and I know all the answers to every question because I am very smart and not an alchoholic like the rest of the team.Β  :o

When you get to Pattaya head straight for Soi 6.Β  You frankly need nothing else...

I went there 2 years ago.

Everything you need,yeah I guess so.

But F@@@@@g loud,music coming from every bar!!!!

I also like to have a wc in the bar I am watering in...

Not to pay 5 baht to relieve myself.

having said that I will of course be going to soi 6,8 etc.

But Billion Beer Bar????

I have looked on a map of Pattaya.

Seems like a load of Gay bars near there,hope me mate hasn`t turned.........

Edited by paulnuek

I know the Billion , it's been there longer than even the Cheers bar ( 20 years plus)

I used to frequent it in the late 80's , before the Gayness reared its limp head in that area :o

So is it still a girlie bar or "one for the boys"?

So is it still a girlie bar or "one for the boys"?

Still a ying bar , but I would check the smallprint first..... :D

The name of the shortime bar is "Binnion Bar" Cheers is owned by Colin(Australian) and Stan the hairy American.

Just got an email from a friend in Pattaya.

Says he is going to Billion Beer Bar every afternoon.

Anyone been there?

Is it in Soi Pattayaland?

Email says that Cheers bar is also canny.....

It is a one stop shop. They sell Sex, Drugs and Rock 'N' Roll. Literally. And not necessarily in that order. :D

There are a few girls there who could suck a golf ball through a hose. (So I have been told). :o

That's exactly as I remember it.

200 baht a go and no girls over 18, best value in Patters.

Do you remeber Chian the chink that owned it ?

mumbojumbo...............i always thought it was called the Billion Bar?

IMO the best Go Go in Pattayaland 1 for music and the crack (conversation :D ) would be Spicy Girls run by Ewan (a Brummie) and Chris (Yorkshire lad) :D

Edit............nothing against the owners but i/d give Cheers a miss.. :o

Edited by thaiflyer1

Colin is Australian?Β  :oΒ 

I think you will find that Mr Mosely is most definitely Welsh.

I can't believe this thread.

Is Colin the welsh still going strong.

I remember him when he first opened his bar in Pattayaland2 back in about 1986

Do you still see him?

Ask him if he remembers Mr Mower

Edit............nothingΒ  againstΒ  theΒ  ownersΒ  butΒ  i/dΒ  giveΒ  CheersΒ  aΒ  miss.. :o

I agree , Colin is a bore( means well though ) , treats most people like it's their first time in Pattaya.

Does anyone remember seeing a poster/phot of about 20 idiots with Cheers T shirts and Indian Headdresses on, on display in the Bar?

One of the idiots was a young Chons about 16 years back.

:D

Edited by chonabot

Edit............nothingΒ  againstΒ  theΒ  ownersΒ  butΒ  i/dΒ  giveΒ  CheersΒ  aΒ  miss.. :o

I agree , Colin is a bore( means well though ) , treats most people like it's their first time in Pattaya.

Does anyone remember seeing a poster/phot of about 20 idiots with Cheers T shirts and Indian Headdresses on, on display in the Bar?

One of the idiots was a young Chons about 16 years back.

:D

Gonna have to stop in and see that photo!!!! :D

It may be the Billion bar now, but 10+ years ago i am sure it was named the Binnion Bar-come on old timers help me out on this one. There was a heavily tattood chinaman that never wore a shirt. I think he also owned the Blue House Bar next door.

Many people do not like the "odd couple" at the Cheers Bar, but they have to hold some kind of a longevity award. Name one other bar in Pats where two frarang from two dif countries partnered up and have lasted as long as them.

Wasn't that the bar that was featured in the News of the World 10 plus years ago? It was run by a Brit call Dave. Dave then produced a T shirt with the article printed on it and was promptly deported.

I used to frequent it in the late 80's , before the Gayness reared its limp head in that area :D

Wasn't that the bar that was featured in the News of the World 10 plus years ago? It was run by a Brit call Dave. Dave then produced a T shirt with the article printed on it and was promptly deported.

I remember that atricle but I think it was the @No Hands@ bar on Soi BRaisanee or Yamato. I think the guy was actually Dave Sullivan , he who owns the SUnday Sport and that crap team Brum city. :o

It may be the Billion bar now, but 10+ years ago i am sure it was named the Binnion Bar-come on old timers help me out on this one.Β  There was a heavily tattood chinaman that never wore a shirt.Β  I think he also owned the Blue House Bar next door.

Many people do not like the "odd couple" at the Cheers Bar, but they have to hold some kind of a longevity award.Β  Name one other bar in Pats where two frarang from two dif countries partnered up and have lasted as long as them.

You may be right with the name , but I always referred to it as Billion. The Chinaman ( Chian) used to supply grass in an empty box of Marlboro for 100 baht on top of the bill. You gave him the correct amount for whatever you had drunk/fumbled with , and added a 100 baht note , tipped him a wink and Bobs your uncle.

I kind of miss those days sometimes , made me feel like I was in an exciting dangerous country..... :o

They occasionally win the Sunday quiz because I occasionally play for them and I know all the answers to every question because I am very smart and not an alchoholic like the rest of the team.Β  :D

Had a falling out with Andy have we? :o

It was more like 15 years ago, they were nice t shirts,Colin from cheers hasn't changed much over the last 16 years either, all that soda water he drinks I suppose.

Billion used to be known as a BJ bar, the women have never been lookers! they used to share the same short time (Blue whatever) rooms with the bar next door - can't remember name?

The Chinaman used to supply either in Marlboro packs or by the bag,

recreational smoking substances!

Cheers