Searching Thailand.

chuenyongman

Dear all members,

When I came to live in Thailand I brought with me an electric mincer /sausage maker. It was new in the box. After three times used it broke down. I took it to se if I could get it repaired. I was informed it was un-repairable. This was about 14 weeks ago. Since then I have contacted varios company's and sent lots of emails. Quite a lot of them never replied to my emails. I really do miss my fat free sausages as I have high cholestrol.

I could get one from the U.K; Australia or the U.S.A. The delivery fee I was quoted was $40.00. per kilogram. A lot of U.S.A. company's do not deliver to Thailand. I am making this post to ask if anyone has knowledge where I can purchase one suitable for home use. I have been offered industrial ones weighing up to 32 Kg.which are too big for my requirements. Thank you for your answers to my question.

To Shepsel and Semper.

Thank you for you replies. The voltage is 230v. Purchased in Australia. I presume Amorn electric repair is in Chaing Mai? Unfortunately I reside in Surin. I use this forum as there are more people to ask for advice. The mincer was only cheap one purchased on an impulse buy. Even the shop I purchased it denies even stocking it. I tried contacting the manufacturer without success. Thanks again.

To Shepsel and Semper.

Thank you for you replies. The voltage is 230v. Purchased in Australia. I presume Amorn electric repair is in Chaing Mai? Unfortunately I reside in Surin. I use this forum as there are more people to ask for advice. The mincer was only cheap one purchased on an impulse buy. Even the shop I purchased it denies even stocking it. I tried contacting the manufacturer without success. Thanks again.

If you have a Local Makro they may have 1 as I have seen in makro in Chiang mai