Where To Stay And For How Long?

filipef

Later this year, I will havesome free time, since the day i will leave BKK (on the 10th) until the day i have to arrive in Chiang Mai (on the 15th). I was thinking of flying Bkk-Krabi on the 10th and Phuket-Chiang Mai on the 15th. Also dividing time between Ao Nang-Phi Phi and Phang Nga.

I as told I should say 1 night in Phuket, before flying to Chiang Mai, because I could not reach the airport from the island on time, if I would't. But I am not happy with that, as I have so little time.

So, can I avoid that night in Phuket? If so (of if not), how would you divide the time? 2 nights in Ao Nang, 2 nights in Phi Phi and 1 night in Phang Nga? 1-2-2? 2-1-2?

Thanks for our comments.

You're going to need to help us help you, as LIK ,mentioned, have you booked that Phuket-Chiang Mai flight yet? What time does it depart?

Questions:

Why do you want to go to Phi-Phi? Are you younger set that likes the party atmosphere of Phi-Phi Don Village?

Why and what exactly do you want to do in Phang-Nga?

Off the top of my head I would;

From Krabi Airport bus to Lanta, 1 night. Next day, boat to Koh Lipe 2 nights, boat to Phi Phi 1 night, next day boat to Phuket 1 night blowing it out in Patong. Next day hop the plane to Chiang Mai completely hungover.

Edited by grumpyoldman

Why do you want to go to Phi-Phi? Are you younger set that likes the party atmosphere of Phi-Phi Don Village?

Actually, Phi-Phi was out of my plan. But i was asked to included it by someone for whom it would be important to visit.

Why? more or less the same answer. What to do? Beach time

Actually, Phi-Phi was out of my plan. But i was asked to included it by someone for whom it would be important to visit.

Why? more or less the same answer. What to do? Beach time

Boat from Phi-Phi to Phuket leaves about 2, gets you in at 5, that gives you an hour a 20 minutes to get from Rassada pier to the airport. Do-able for sure.

P.S. and reason for edit: This person that is important to visit in Ph-Phi, is she about 5ft, 3 inches tall? Black hair? Brown eyes? I'm pretty sure i know her !

Edited by grumpyoldman

Boat from Phi-Phi to Phuket leaves about 2, gets you in at 5, that gives you an hour a 20 minutes to get from Rassada pier to the airport. Do-able for sure.

the timetable says the regular ferry leaves at 14.30, although from my experience it's more like 15.00. Gets into Phuket nearer 17.00 (subject to weather conditions). Still do-able for 19.20 flight (check-in closes 18.40).