Sex Tourist Tried To Seduce My Wife!

chops

Not to be pedantic or anything (lord knows I'd never be that) but, "Hey, how much for a short time?" or whatever is not called seduction.

Yes, a similar thing happened to me may years ago.

Not to be pedantic or anything, but someone thought you were a Thai woman? ;p

Not to be pedantic or anything (lord knows I'd never be that) but, "Hey, how much for a short time?" or whatever is not called seduction.

I had a good tan at the time and I look pretty dam_n hot in spiked heels.

Or smart*#s maybe I was propositioned by a gay man!

wink.gif

But no, in fact I was replying (awkwardly) to the OP's question : "Anybody else had this happen?" (ie had your partner solicited for sex). I think maybe the reason my answer came off so clumsy because I started to tell the story and then couldn't be bothered (partly because I thought it might generate some crap I didn't want to deal with and partly because I'm too lazy to tell the story that I used to tell a lot).

Mate, it is one of the draw backs to being married and living in the city of sin.

You will find most of us married blokes will encounter this type of behaviour. The

sex tourist's wont stop coming here, you have to learn to deal with it. My advice

grow some thick skin.

I had a good tan at the time and I look pretty dam_n hot in spiked heels.

Or smart*#s maybe I was propositioned by a gay man!

wink.gif

But no, in fact I was replying (awkwardly) to the OP's question : "Anybody else had this happen?" (ie had your partner solicited for sex). I think maybe the reason my answer came off so clumsy because I started to tell the story and then couldn't be bothered (partly because I thought it might generate some crap I didn't want to deal with and partly because I'm too lazy to tell the story that I used to tell a lot).

:)

EDIT TO ADD: The only reason I made this post was to respond to someone's suggestion that a mistake wouldn't be made about whether a woman was a prostitute or not.

Among the sex-tourists of Pattaya (I'm well aware many Farangs there are not in that group -- I was a resident who was not) there are many who are drunken and/or ignorant cretins who simply haven't any idea how to behave like a civilized human being and who think that Pattaya is one giant brothel and thus every female in it is a sexworker.

I was living in Naklua. At the time I had a Thai girlfriend who was a British national and had never been a prostitute of any kind (I have no prejudice against bargirls and had none then -- she just didn't happen to be one) and she came from England to visit me. We went out for morning ride on my nice fat cruiser, as we loved to do, and afterwards stopped for breakfast at a restaurant on Beach Road. My GF was wearing mid-length cargo shorts, a t-shirt, leather sandals, some lip gloss, and had her hair in a braid (I remember it so well all these years later -- I was MADLY in love with her though she never realized how much). Styled just as many a "respectable" young woman in the US or UK would be on a sunny day.

When we finished our breakfast, I was waiting for the waitress to bring my change and my girlfriend walked out to the front of the open-air cafe to look at the sea and wait. As I was taking my opportunity to gaze at her in adoration and lust, I watched as two guys walked by and one grabbed her ass -- hard and sort of underneath -- and said something to her. I sort of overreacted and rushed out and smashed the guy in the face. He didn't even get up, but said to me. "Hey man, she's just a hooker!" (Genuinely surprsied) Then when I told him less than politely that she was not, his friend (who apparently was either not that good a friend or thought his mate deserved it because he had just watched passively) said, "Hey, this is Pattaya."

By this time my GF was dragging me away. But the comments from those guys bothered me at least as much as him grabbing her (which scared her at the time -- the look on her face is what really set me off). And the thing that was offensive to me more than people assuming every girl in Pattaya is a hooker, was the idea that everywhere they are while there they can treat a woman - sexworker or not -- however they like. Bargirl or not, a woman shouldn't have to have guys grabbing her privates on the street on a Saturday morning and asking her for sex.

edit for typos

Edited by SteeleJoe
Removed deleted quoted post.

SJ

The closest I have come to anything like that happening is having a sex-pat (not a tourist) ask me which bar I met my BF at ... my BF and I had a laugh over that for a long time :)

Hope the OP's wife is not one of those ladies with gold hanging off of every contour of her anatomy. Seen a few and really does send a message to certain tourists. :huh:

I'm not going to make any assumptions about the man's wife. But indeed there are those wives around -- the ones who are indistinguishable in appearance (if not behavior) from their former colleagues.

He didn't ask about YOU, he asked if it happened to your Mrs. :P

To the OP, I'd take it as a compliment and move on.. Your Mrs. must have a certain attractiveness or he'd probably not have asked :) ..

Edit: Crap!! JD beat me to it!! :(

Edited by WarpSpeed

He didn't ask about YOU, he asked if it happened to your Mrs. :P

Allright! Someone has already pointed out my shabby syntax! smile.gif

But in my defense he told us that his wife had been solicited for sex and asked, "Anybody else had this happen?" When I said, a similar thing happened to me I meant, my GF had been propositioned -- similar to his incident.

A post that was very derogatory in nature and the replies to it have been removed.

yes... lets pretend that if his wife actually looked like an average housewife she would not get chatted up by some sex-pest :whistling:

Are you saying average housewives are all ugly ??

Do you realise their are sex sites devoted to average housewives ?

My wife has not been chatted up in Pattaya the few times we have been there.....any hints on how I should dress her better for the task ??

EDIT TO ADD: The only reason I made this post was to respond to someone's suggestion that a mistake wouldn't be made about whether a woman was a prostitute or not.

Among the sex-tourists of Pattaya (I'm well aware many Farangs there are not in that group -- I was a resident who was not) there are many who are drunken and/or ignorant cretins who simply haven't any idea how to behave like a civilized human being and who think that Pattaya is one giant brothel and thus every female in it is a sexworker.

I was living in Naklua. At the time I had a Thai girlfriend who was a British national and had never been a prostitute of any kind (I have no prejudice against bargirls and had none then -- she just didn't happen to be one) and she came from England to visit me. We went out for morning ride on my nice fat cruiser, as we loved to do, and afterwards stopped for breakfast at a restaurant on Beach Road. My GF was wearing mid-length cargo shorts, a t-shirt, leather sandals, some lip gloss, and had her hair in a braid (I remember it so well all these years later -- I was MADLY in love with her though she never realized how much). Styled just as many a "respectable" young woman in the US or UK would be on a sunny day.

When we finished our breakfast, I was waiting for the waitress to bring my change and my girlfriend walked out to the front of the open-air cafe to look at the sea and wait. As I was taking my opportunity to gaze at her in adoration and lust, I watched as two guys walked by and one grabbed her ass -- hard and sort of underneath -- and said something to her. I sort of overreacted and rushed out and smashed the guy in the face. He didn't even get up, but said to me. "Hey man, she's just a hooker!" (Genuinely surprsied) Then when I told him less than politely that she was not, his friend (who apparently was either not that good a friend or thought his mate deserved it because he had just watched passively) said, "Hey, this is Pattaya."

By this time my GF was dragging me away. But the comments from those guys bothered me at least as much as him grabbing her (which scared her at the time -- the look on her face is what really set me off). And the thing that was offensive to me more than people assuming every girl in Pattaya is a hooker, was the idea that everywhere they are while there they can treat a woman - sexworker or not -- however they like. Bargirl or not, a woman shouldn't have to have guys grabbing her privates on the street on a Saturday morning and asking her for sex.

edit for typos

Mate,u should have got a bottle and rammed it in his face,the pathetic speciman

A post that was very derogatory in nature and the replies to it have been removed.

yes... lets pretend that if his wife actually looked like an average housewife she would not get chatted up by some sex-pest :whistling:

Are you saying average housewives are all ugly ??

Do you realise their are sex sites devoted to average housewives ?

My wife has not been chatted up in Pattaya the few times we have been there.....any hints on how I should dress her better for the task ??

Guess he's never heard of a <deleted>..