Butter Is Better - Nim

udonguy

From what I have overheard, your opinions on deli food are highly valued at BiB. ;)

If you can't sleep some night give me your address and I'll come over and tell you ALL about the "jewish fold" and other miscellaneous deli ramblings saai.gif

Not being able to sleep in not one of my problems, but I would enjoy being at Butter is Better when you guys have a discussion. By the way, does the "Jewish fold" have anything to do with circumcision? :D

I thought it meant when your lawyer agrees to settle out of court.

Hey guys circumcision is no joke, I had mine shortly (pls. don't insert penis joke here (there's another opening - oops and another)) after I was born and I couldn't walk for almost a year! But what is really funny is how far we've strayed from the original topic and BisB's interesting way to market food!

I sometimes like to surf if I have my laptop while I wait for my food but at B&B it's so nice that the other customers, often at the introduction of the owners, chat (kibbitz) w/each other. It's one of the reasons I love the place! I'll have to come in for one of the "new and improved" bagels and of course give one of my long and not sought after opinions on deli food!

I have not found the comrade that you talk of. Often when I am in there the owner seems standoffish lately he has had his computer on and himself and ulysses g are talking about there new business venture.. Kind of like you are not in my circle. His wife on the other hand is very friendly and helpful.

computers do not belong in restaurants or bakeries.

Edited by hellodolly

I sometimes like to surf if I have my laptop while I wait for my food but at B&B it's so nice that the other customers, often at the introduction of the owners, chat (kibbitz) w/each other. It's one of the reasons I love the place! I'll have to come in for one of the "new and improved" bagels and of course give one of my long and not sought after opinions on deli food!

I have not found the comrade that you talk of. Often when I am in there the owner seems standoffish lately he has had his computer on and himself and ulysses g are talking about there new business venture.. Kind of like you are not in my circle. His wife on the other hand is very friendly and helpful.

computers do not belong in restaurants or bakeries.

Actually, I think yours is a fair comment. I don't usually bring the computer out there but I should be careful and try harder to resist the allure of ulyssesg.

• 2 weeks later...