Grand Prix, True Tv?

msg362

There we were, waiting patiently on D 107 for the intro to the German GP. All we had were repeating adverts for 20 minutes, no information. Finally, 2 minutes before the start, I flicked to 109 and there it was!! We saw it on another channel not listed in their guide

My monthly guide said 107, what happened and why was there not a warning on 107. Is this yet another example of the great care take True with their customers?

Great Lewis won !! Yippeee!!

No I am a simple guy, I expect the True channel guide to be accurate. Sorry about that Is that too much to ask for 1500 Baht a month. Or at least a note on 107 saying it's moved to 109. All we got was a recycling of adverts!

Yet another reason I cancelled and switched to Astro. Just as good programming and cheaper. If you are within Astro's footprint I'd highly recommend a switch.

Have you got any details of Astro, what price, does it cover Pattaya, what direction the dish faces etc

Yet another reason I cancelled and switched to Astro. Just as good programming and cheaper. If you are within Astro's footprint I'd highly recommend a switch.

Have you got any details of Astro, what price, does it cover Pattaya, what direction the dish faces etc

You willbe able to receive Astro in Pattaya no problem. You will have to pay an installation fee, buy the decoder box and pay a years subscription in advance. I should think that as there are so many expats in Patts you will have no problem finding a supplier. Or have a word with TV sponsor jSat. Very knowledgeable in my experience.

The programmes and timings in the TrueVisions are never right so why would you expect them to get the channels right as well???

When I looked at the info posted on TV about Astro it wasn't cheaper than TrueVisions.

My own experiece and wallet tell me it is quite a bit cheaper than True. Just renewing my annual subscription which approximates to True Gold and it's about 15k bht for the year.

The programmes and timings in the TrueVisions are never right so why would you expect them to get the channels right as well???

When I looked at the info posted on TV about Astro it wasn't cheaper than TrueVisions.

My own experiece and wallet tell me it is quite a bit cheaper than True. Just renewing my annual subscription which approximates to True Gold and it's about 15k bht for the year.

So only 3k Baht cheaper plus the cost of the box and installation.

No I am a simple guy, I expect the True channel guide to be accurate. Sorry about that Is that too much to ask for 1500 Baht a month. Or at least a note on 107 saying it's moved to 109. All we got was a recycling of adverts!

I totally agree with you, with all the changing they do you have to surf the channels all the time :blink: