Who's The Better Friend?

thaibebop

Who do you think is the nicer person?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I votel for Khall because she is by far the nicer one, perhaps too nice, and also cause she supported my swearbox idea.

Ice Maiden is very pleasant, and mysteriously sexy - I don't know why.

I don't know what either look like but I would gladly sit in a big bed with both of them overlooking the Anderman sea drinking cranberry juice and eating small muffins.

I votel for Khall because she is by far the nicer one, perhaps too nice, and also cause she supported my swearbox idea.

Ice Maiden is very pleasant, and mysteriously sexy - I don't know why.

I don't know what either look like but I would gladly sit in a big bed with both of them overlooking the Anderman sea drinking cranberry juice and eating small muffins.

Okay maybe I can be not so nice sometimes :D

Me and Khall have the same amount of votes well almost :o

hang on just a minute here............... this ain't about muffins is it? Muffins have nooooooo nutritional VALUE whatsoever!!!!

I do believe the pollster oppositoner is attempting to sway the vote here~!~!!! :D

Think about it fellow voters................ who IS the better (what was the point of this thread?) ''''''''

I LOVE YOU ALL............. YOU ARE MY BESTEST BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!! :D:o:D:D:D:D

Wub wub wub.....

I'm sitting on the fence here.

It's difficult to sit on the fence.

Especially if you have partaken of the Golden Brew :o

However, should you ladies not maybe tell us what the furure holds? What happens once you are voted in as "TV's Slickest Chick'?

How will our rights to free speech, free sex and free beer be restricted. Will the power go to your pretty intelligent heads? Will we be beaten down, invaded, ravished and consigned to the salt mines?

I wonder..... :D

My dear darling Old Red Eyes,

I know you are an old fashioned guy......... I can tell! Never to fear, you're security is true........ I love your old-time values. Please PM me for the real get-down-and-boogie- kinda stuff you wanna hear!

K :o

You only got one vote though on the Yuletide poll whistling.gif

Who's vote was it? :D

I've just made it two anyway. :o

I have an awful hangover by the way, was I in the chat last night?

Yes you was in chat last night!!! Spoke to me, Khall, Vic, Yorky and Siamesekitty. It was funny :D

Yeah, and Scampy was trying to type with his elbows. Made for some interesting conversation, though I would've liked to know what he was trying to say. :D

Edited by siamesekitty

Now that i have only just got here into this forum can i vote for me...? Good sense of humour, sense of joking etc. and have been giggling over you lot for a couple of months. also keep to my self but can shout on-line when i want to, when i feel the need..