Early Morning Coffee Or Bakery

callao

Anybody know of a coffee house or bakery open early (6am) as I find my sleeping habits messed up in central Pattaya I see Starbucks doesn't open till 9am and couldn't find anywhere else thanx Callao

For coffee and a croissant I'm a big fan of Boncafe on Naklua (opposite soi 18 or 16 I think, I forget which). I'm no aficionado but i really like their coffee and in my opinion their croissants are excellent. I believe they open at 7am - maybe not early enough for the OP. Their set breakfast of coffee (can change to cappuccino or latte etc. for no extra charge), croissant and a small plate of fruit i can recommend and is pretty good value at 95 Baht (unless they've upped the price since I was last there). The other fried breakfasts (American etc.) are not great in my opinion though.

The Mc Cafe at the Avenue 2nd Road is open 24/7; the Au Bon Pain cafe is open at 7:30 I believe (it may be the same at their branch at the Beach Road side of Royal Garden Mall). As mentioned, I believe the Bon Cafe in Naklua is open at 8:00. There must be others as well...hopefully others will fill in the gaps.

I found a place near Friendship Market, called Coffee & Beer.

Open 24 hours.

Unfortunately, I could not get them to turn down the 6 TVs playing movies and sports so they lost my business.

There must have been a 'special' on. They usually show different images on different screens - in silence.

I found a place near Friendship Market, called Coffee & Beer.

Open 24 hours.

Unfortunately, I could not get them to turn down the 6 TVs playing movies and sports so they lost my business.

Yes this is a great place for a good breakfast & coffee & very cheap (large Leo 49B !).

But get there early before the heavy smokers move in around 1200 & stink the place out.

Loads of heavy duty fans to divert the smoke but after a while you have to concede defeat to the cigar puffing Russians/Germans. (men & women)

Didn't have any problems with the TV sound so maybe you picked a bad time.

cheers roger007