Air Con Bus From Buriram To Either Morchit Or Survanabhum..I

Chivas

Any body have an idea of service frequencies back to Morchit late in evening (or better still Swampy if exists) using air con buses ??

Thats leaving late from Buriram arriving Morchit 3-4 am etc ??

Thanks Chivas

Edited by Chivas

Most last buses ,leave around Midnight.Terminate at Morchit. Insofar as I am aware ,there is no bus from Buriram to Swampy.

Morchits fine no problem.

Do they run every hour or so prior to midnight ??

How long to Morchit roughly ??

Most last buses ,leave around Midnight.Terminate at Morchit. Insofar as I am aware ,there is no bus from Buriram to Swampy.

Morchits fine no problem.

Do they run every hour or so prior to midnight ??

How long to Morchit roughly ??

Don't know exact times for Buriram. You will need to go to The Bus Station.I am on the Surin route.Are you in Amphur Muang Buriram?

Well worth considering is the safe, comfortable and dependable NCA bus from Buriram to the NCA clean remodeled, NON HUSTLE, bus station in Bangkok, NEAR Mohchit. This bus line has 4 classes of new Mercedes buses on various routes, but I have always booked the Gold Class from Buriram to Bangkok. I have never departed or arrived at Mochit, as the NCA.co.th bus terminal is not a scam place. The metered taxis who are 24/7 in an organized line at the NCA Bangkok Bus station will take you via expressway / tollway to your airport with no hassle, no broken meter jive.

The same NCA bus from Buriram to Bangkok makes one stop prior to the NCA bus terminal on the side of the freeway at a large shopping mall where I have been told the taxi's are not so keen to use a meter. Perhaps other forum members could make comments on the ease of getting to the airport from the one stop next to a large Mall that is North of the old Bangkok Airport. You can book NCA tickets on the phone, pay at 7-11, get a code and then show up at the Buriram bus station 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure. Or if you are near Buriram the NCA bus station is at the main bus station and you can PICK YOUR SEAT when you pay in person in advance. Often the buses are 100% full so best to book and pay in advance. The fare from Buriram to Bangkok on Gold Class is about 350 baht which includes water, soy milk, snack and Thai food meal. No blaring speakers, the sound from the movie comes through the headrest which can be turned off. The white single level NCA buses do not "race" to Bangkok.

sorryy, I misread your question. You going back to BKK.ok

20:00,21:00, 21:30, 22:00, 22:30,

Government Bus19:40, 20:50, 22:00, 22:10 First Class, 22:20VIP

Govt. bus is the Transport Company, The first 4 departure times are for 2nd class. V.I.P. is far superior ,worth the extra money.Much more comfortable. Nakornchai Air is an excellent operator . Recommended.

• 3 weeks later...

Govt. bus is the Transport Company, The first 4 departure times are for 2nd class. V.I.P. is far superior ,worth the extra money.Much more comfortable. Nakornchai Air is an excellent operator . Recommended.

Just been to bus station in advance just to check out details myself as not at home to Mr Cock up on this trip !

Told cannot buy ticket in advance on any of the operators-just turn up at time you want to go and buy ticket-yeah right .....

Is this normal practice from Buriram ?? Any suggestions ??

Just been to bus station in advance just to check out details myself as not at home to Mr Cock up on this trip !

Told cannot buy ticket in advance on any of the operators-just turn up at time you want to go and buy ticket-yeah right .....

Normal practice for 1st and2nd class buses. Cannot prebook. With Nakonchai Air, I believe you can.But you must pay at ,I am told a 7/11. Their Buriram phone number is ::0 4461 4579 or pay at their office in Buriram Bus Station.

Normal practice for 1st and2nd class buses. Cannot prebook. With Nakonchai Air, I believe you can.But you must pay at ,I am told a 7/11. Their Buriram phone number is ::0 4461 4579 or pay at their office in Buriram Bus Station.

Ok thanks for that.

You can book NCA seats up to 30 days in advance. If you go to www.youtube.com and search for "nakhonchaiairclub" you can watch the videos of this bus company and even though not in English you can understand how the procedures work. I am guessing real NCA employees in the videos and not actors.

• 4 weeks later...

You can book NCA seats up to 30 days in advance. If you go to www.youtube.com and search for "nakhonchaiairclub" you can watch the videos of this bus company and even though not in English you can understand how the procedures work. I am guessing real NCA employees in the videos and not actors.

UPDATED

Nakornchai Air dont go to Morchit LOL !!!

340 baht and a 5 hour excellent service bus drops off/stops at a smallish private base in Bangkok-the hostess told me the name in Thai so not much hope me reproducing it !!

To be fair the taxi ride to Airport was slightly less than previously paid so wasn't a problem but be aware its not Morchit !!

The NCA bus FROM Buriram makes a stop to let off passengers at Future Park Rangsit shopping Center and then proceeds to the dedicated NCA bus terminal in Bangkok very NEAR Mo Chit large bus station. However if you wanted to go from Mo Chit bus station TO Buriram, you could in fact board that excellent bus at Morchit as that is the only stop in Bangkok for the Buriram bound NCA bus. I've been told the taxis available at the Bangkok NCA bus terminal are far less likely to jerk around a fare with the broken meter excuse. I've found the NCA dedicated bus terminal to be way less stressful and certainly cleaner than Mo Chit. I'm glad the OP had a good ride on NCA as most other bus trips on OTHER bus lines in Thailand are not quite to that level of safety and comfort.

The NCA bus FROM Buriram makes a stop to let off passengers at Future Park Rangsit shopping Center and then proceeds to the dedicated NCA bus terminal in Bangkok very NEAR Mo Chit large bus station. However if you wanted to go from Mo Chit bus station TO Buriram, you could in fact board that excellent bus at Morchit as that is the only stop in Bangkok for the Buriram bound NCA bus. I've been told the taxis available at the Bangkok NCA bus terminal are far less likely to jerk around a fare with the broken meter excuse. I've found the NCA dedicated bus terminal to be way less stressful and certainly cleaner than Mo Chit. I'm glad the OP had a good ride on NCA as most other bus trips on OTHER bus lines in Thailand are not quite to that level of safety and comfort.

Pretty much what appears to have happened.Didn't stop anywhere though just at the dedicated terminal.

Wasn't a problem whatsoever and based on the fact that the taxi fare was rather less than normal to Swampy indicates meters are on the level.

Not sure how they do the trip for 340 baht-excellent. VIP Gold star coach with flight attendant style and dressed hostess.