Wandering Into Thailand

srisatch

I have lived here, on and off, for 20 years...sometimes good..sometimes not so..normal life.

I started with beaches and bars, then Phuket and BKK; and now live deep in the North in the country.....We come and go...6 months in France and the UK, 6 in Thailand...we work a bit everywhere.

In Europe we don't have much choice where to live..we have family, friends, ties...but here in LOS we could live anywhere. Now the kids are going to school. We don't need bars and we don't need BKK travelling....so we think maybe Hua Hin?, Chiang Mai?, Phuket?

Where would you go?? If you were 6 today where, when you were 20, would you be glad your mum and Dad had gone to live??

I have lived here, on and off, for 20 years...sometimes good..sometimes not so..normal life.

I started with beaches and bars, then Phuket and BKK; and now live deep in the North in the country.....We come and go...6 months in France and the UK, 6 in Thailand...we work a bit everywhere.

In Europe we don't have much choice where to live..we have family, friends, ties...but here in LOS we could live anywhere. Now the kids are going to school. We don't need bars and we don't need BKK travelling....so we think maybe Hua Hin?, Chiang Mai?, Phuket?

Where would you go?? If you were 6 today where, when you were 20, would you be glad your mum and Dad had gone to live??

...not in Thailand...better in Europe.

Australia is a great place to raise kids. Good education systems, plenty of universities, fantastic recreational facilities, fabulous climate.

Relatively cheap, and far from most of the world's problems.

I would recommend either the Central Coast (about 60 kms north of Sydney) or the Sunshine Coast, on the coast to the north of Brisbane.