Long Stay

matador11021965

I heard good reports about Frangipani Serviced Apartments

Located in a quiet lane behind the Thai Airways office, not quite walking distance to the Night Bazaar but short Tuk Tuk ride

Web site is here

Enjoy your stay wherever it is!

You may be as well off looking at renting a regular house or apartment if you can clean for yourself. Usually bigger places and quite often less money, especially for your water and electricity which sometimes are 4-5 times what they should be.

Located in a quiet lane behind the Thai Airways office, not quite walking distance to the Night Bazaar but short Tuk Tuk ride

Web site is here

I wonder what justifies the high price; just checked the facilities and it's nothing special.

I know 2 months deposit are not that uncommon in Thailand, but it would mean paying up to 106K in deposit. For Chiang Mai, that's just insane.

Web site is here

I wonder what justifies the high price; just checked the facilities and it's nothing special.

I know 2 months deposit are not that uncommon in Thailand, but it would mean paying up to 106K in deposit. For Chiang Mai, that's just insane.

I didn't look past the prices lol. For those kind of prices you can rent a penthouse apartment or seriously big house in some areas. You'll certainly get something very nice even in town for that!