Other Tablet Pc Options In Thailand

davejonesbkk

Ive been thinking about getting a tablet PC (see my new thread in Apple forum) but Id like to weigh up the options of other tablets such as the Samsung Galaxy too, yet I havent seen any of them anywhere! Ive been in 2 large Samsung shops last week and neither had the Galaxy, where can it be purchased?

Also, how do rivals such as the Galaxy weigh up against the ipad?

I bought from a computer shop in Fortune Town as the Wi-Fi had just become available so not too many places had it but any computer laptop/telephone area should have them on display and for sale - not the TV stores. I bought for 9 year old to use during school break and it paid off well (her collage age sister was home using her desktop) and kept her happy and Wi-Fi version is all that is required for home use. But now price is not that different so might be worth the extra cost for 3G.

ok thanks, Im not that bothered about 3G actually and Im planning on possibly getting a 3G phone soon too so can always tether that to it.

Just been told by a friend in UK on facebook that apparently the HP touchpad is way better than both the ipad and galaxy though......