English To Thai Transliteration.

the scouser

I note from the link provided in this thread that on Saturday Liverpool are due to play against เวสต์แฮม.

Now, to my ear, that transliterates as "Wes(t) Hairm". Wouldn't it be more accurate/appropriate to write the name in Thai as เวสต์หำ?

Taking the argument one step further, does that mean that should Liverpool ever play the team from near Manchester, one could transliterate their name as หำเเก่?

Scouse.

I note from the link provided in this thread that on Saturday Liverpool are due to play against เวสต์แฮม.

well in TH we call it like เวสต์แฮม

Now, to my ear, that transliterates as "Wes(t) Hairm". Wouldn't it be more accurate/appropriate to write the name in Thai as เวสต์หำ?
u need to check your ear drum ....เวสต์หำ must be south c0ck heheh .... :o
หำเเก่

sorry .... im not fancy with un-elastic balls ...hahhahahahahhahahahah

ps... are u tipsy?? :D

Edited by BambinA

For Thai people we said west-ham= เวส-แฮม

But farangs not understand because they said west-hum=เวส- ฮัม

You misunderstood!!!!

If you said west-Hum =เวส-หำ means หำจากตะวันตก( male sexual organ from the west)

But for Thai people..We said "Waste-Hum" means (spolied or out of order of male sexual organ)

I like to teach Thai language to Farang friends ..I test them if they can speak..

Kai- Kai- Kai- Kai (Who's sell eggs?) Tone in Thai language is normal-high-meduim-half medium ..>ใคร-ขาย-ไข่-ใก่ In the correct way and can make Thai people understand what you said. You are successful.

Cheer! เป็นกำลังใจให้ พยายามเข้านะจะ พวกเธอทั้งหลาย :o