• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 0

Survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki Awarded Nobel Peace Prize for Nuclear Disarmament

2. 0

Controversy Surrounds Guardian Review of Oct 7 Documentary on Hamas Massacre

3. 0

Unlikely Justice for Victims of Novichok Poisoning, Says Former PM Theresa May

4. 0

The Growing Influence of the US Far Right on Ireland's Extremist Movements

5. 0

Boris Johnson Hints at Potential Return to Front-Line Politics

6. 0

Pro-Palestinian ‘mob-rule tactics’ Force Postponement of Braverman’s Cambridge Speech

7. 0

Taylor Swift Donates $5 Million to Hurricane Relief Efforts

8. 0

Honeymoon Period Over for Kamala Harris Polls Show Tight Race

9. 0

DeSantis Pushes Back on Climate Change’s Role in Stronger Storms

10. 0

German Politician Calls for Ban on Greta Thunberg Over Pro-Palestinian Protest Involvement

11. 0

U.S. Seeks to Weaken Hezbollah’s Grip on Lebanon Amid Israeli Offensive

12. 0

YouTuber and BBC Star Yung Filly Arrested in Australia Over Alleged Hotel Rape

13. 4

Thailand Live Saturday 12 October 2024

Good Hedge-Stock On Set.

Like anyone else trading in stocks anywhere at the moment, it is a little nervous at the moment. Even if I have to admit volatile markets like the last couple of days are a dream for a daytrader like myself. But to the point : Since yesterday DLG are trading on SET, trading like a normal stock, but in reality it is a gold-fund with 80% invested in SPDR gold shares (100% security in psysical gold). 20% is psysical gold in Hua Seng Heng, who is the marketmaker and the biggest goldtrader in Thailand. Today GDL traded between 2.56 and 2.86, closing Monday 2.43. As the managment of the stock/fund is passive, the price will follow the goldprice, meaning if the market crashes normally the goldprice/GLD will go the other way. In other words a good stock for hedging.

I saw I made a few mistakes above. Name of the stock is GLD and nothing else !!

Good luck !!