Dogs Names

nice innocent laid back thread...

was on a plane from Kl or someplace and got talking to the Kiwi lady next to me about the farm and stuff then dogs..she asked their names (5 of 'em)

Well I had to think but when I got to DAM, (our little black female sweet thing) ...she was shocked,,Why do you call her dam_n not very nice. Well we call her that cos she is a black bitch I said...you can guess the rest..all good fun...We have just been given a male "striped" dog to replace our ridge back bitten by a cobra. This dog looks like a bloody Thylacine ( extinct Tasmanian tiger)! You'll never guess his name of course! ...lol

We have a stripy dog, named her Tigger. Apparently, the tiger striping is called brindle. I prefer tiger stripes myself :D

1 dog named Milo and the other Tofu.

Before comming to Thailand I had a pet pig, named "Pork Chop". My 2 Yorkies are called "Little Bit, and Minnie. Minnie is pregant and xray says 2 puppies, so they will be "Teenie and Tiny"! And, By the way I do Have a siberian husky named princess and she loves laying in the sun, go figure???

nice innocent laid back thread...

was on a plane from Kl or someplace and got talking to the Kiwi lady next to me about the farm and stuff then dogs..she asked their names (5 of 'em)

Well I had to think but when I got to DAM, (our little black female sweet thing) ...she was shocked,,Why do you call her dam_n not very nice. Well we call her that cos she is a black bitch I said...you can guess the rest..all good fun...We have just been given a male "striped" dog to replace our ridge back bitten by a cobra. This dog looks like a bloody Thylacine ( extinct Tasmanian tiger)! You'll never guess his name of course! ...lol

I think your pronunciation might need a bit of work ;)

LOL..when you get to my age everything needs a bit of work!! Don't forget also I was talking to someone who says yeees not yes...lol

Everybody who has a dog calls him "Rover" or "Boy". I call mine "Sex".

He is a great pal but has caused me a great deal of embarrassment.

I went to city hall to renew his license the other day, I told the clerk:

- "I would like a license for Sex".

He said:

- "I'd like one too!"

Then I said:

- "But this is a dog".

He said he didn't care what she looked like. Then I said:

- "You don't understand; I've had Sex since I was 9 years old."

He winked and said:

- "You must have been quite a kid."

When I married and went on our honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the motel clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and me, and a special room for Sex.

The clerk said:

- "You don't need a special room. As long as you pay your bill, we don't care what you do."

I said:

- " Look, you don't seem to understand, Sex keep me awake at night."

The clerk said:

- That's funny, I have the same problem."

One day, I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began, he ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just standing there, looking disappointed. I told him I had planned to have Sex in the contest. He told me I should have sold my own tickets.

-"But you don't understand, I had hopped to have Sex on TV."

He said:

-"Now that cable is all over the place, it's no big deal anymore."

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said:

- "Your Honor, I had Sex before I was married." The judge said:

- "The courtroom isn't a confessional, stick to the case, please."

Then I told him that after I was married, Sex left me. He said:

- "Me too."

Last night, Sex ran off again. I spend hours looking all over the town for him. A cop came over to me and asked:

- "What are you doing in this alley at 4 o'clock in the morning?"

I told him that I was looking for Sex.

My case comes up Friday.

A few years ago we had just set off on the motorbike , for something really important. After about 100 yds a kid on a bicycle and 2 young pups chasing. One was about on it's last legs. Ordered to stop, and the wife talks with the lad. She says not his dogs, we take them home. Important mission abandoned. Told you name one one, so off the top of my head - Sam. OK she says this one Song. So stupid question why is that one called Song. "We lose 1st dog, this one 2nd dog, you named 3rd dog." Smacked my forehead in amazement.