Good Condos Around Onnut Bts

Hi,

Does anybody know of any good condo projects within 300m of On Nut BTS that have 2 to 3 bedroom units that are at least 100sqm? Everything I have seen there appears to have very small units (eg. Verve or Rhythm)!

And what do these unit rent or sell for? I am looking at either...

Appreciate any advice you might be able to give, thanks!

have you take a look at ideo ?

No point getting 2 and 3 bedroom units in projects that consist mainly of studio and 1-bedroom units. The different social classes do not mix well.

Most recent 2-bedroom units of size close to 100 sqm is Avenue 61 in Sukhumvit Soi 61, near to Ekkamai BTS. Their 3-bedroom units are of 170 and 190 sqm, and a couple of large duplexes as well.

Suggest you take a look at Soi 50 (Tesco-Lotus on the corner). Right opposite Tesco is a new complex being built. I've no idea what size the apartments are, but have a look.

Walk a bit further down soi 50 - say 200-300m - and there is a complex on the right. Can't remember the name but they have advertised in the past (it's fully built). Again, no info on size I'm afraid.

My experience (I live on On Nut in a small place) is that you cannot beat a walking trip to investigate the sois in the area as many places are not advertised.

Ken

The condo 300 metres in on the right is called The Link. Its mainly studio and one bedroom units under 70sqm and there have been reports of burglaries as its possible to climb up the side of the building and its not too well lit in phases 2 and 3.

Thanks sulasno, but ideo verve's units are much too small...

Thanks trogers, but I am looking at On Nut BTS (a must) and not Ekkamai...

Is there really nothing around On Nut BTS?!?!?

The Next Penthouse 105m2 brand new by the looks of it 40k month 200 metres bts On Nut saw it here Ref no.018 http://www.sukanyacondo.com/2bedunits.html for sale and rent ?

travelmann,

thanks, it looked promising at first glance but when i checked the floor plan, i discovered that the balcony takes up 30% of the total floor area!

i wonder why the developer would do this... to minimise costs or to lower the apparent price per sqm presumably, but i really don't suppose this is something people generally go for?

the search continues i guess...